epilogue.

1 year later.

"Arabellaaa." He sang. Her eyes crept open and she smiled at the sight. There he was, presents in hand and a letter. His letters got better and better. "Good morning, handsome." She beamed. "'Appy birthday, darlin'" He grinned. Lolita sat up in bed and took the presents out of his hand. "Presents first," Alex stated excitedly like a child. Alex climbed onto the foot of the bed and watched Lolita carefully. Lolita placed the letter down and opened the first present. It was a box. She opened the box carefully and it was a ring. "Oh Alex, it's beautiful." She smiled widely. "Letter now." He smirked.

Dear my love,

Words cannot describe the love I have for you, and will forever have. You have brightened up my world to the point when I look at you I can't help but smile. I see you every day, but I still get so excited. I was wondering if you would make me the happiest man in the world and...

Marry Me?

Lolita's eyes streamed with tears. "Yes." She blurted out holding her arms open for Alex to creep in. Alex kissed her whole face with a massive smile on his. "I love you so much, Arabella." He smiled. "I love you more, Alexander." 

Maybe the fictional love, that she believed was false was actually true. And she had found it.