Part 1: Reuniting

Jyugo was roaming around at night while buildings lights was still on" Hey buddy. is this you on the wanted posters" a crook asked holding up a poster of him. Jyugo look at the guy then at the poster "Maybe it is. what you want?" the crook took out a gun and aim it at jyugo with a grin" I want you to surrender and come with me to the police so I can have the reward. I should say I'm quite honored to meet a criminal like you. too bad you'll have to go." he said 

Jyugo stares at the crook then let out a snicker "That's a cute gun you got their man" the crook growls and cock the gun " don't test me you bastard! The poster says dead or alive. so, you wanna do the easy way or the hard way." jyugo take of his hood and show a cocky smile "I guess the hard way would be more fun" he said and hold out his hand putting a virus into the crook robotic arm and see he dropped the gun "what did you do?!" the crook yelled trying to take back control of his arm and jyugo smile "just put a virus in your arm...just in time to kill you..." the crook to his last look at jyugo with fear then get his head cut on the spot then the body drops and the head lands in a trash bin "ugh...I need a nap." jyugo said and swing the blood of his blade clean.

In the distant jyugo hears a slow clap coming from behind him "still on the killing spree buddy?~" a familiar voice said and jyugo turns to him ".... hey uno" jyugo said and see Uno walk up towards him" hey jyugo! long time no see!" Uno said happily and giving jyugo a big hug " You know I don't do killing sprees...they attack first. You're a fugitive too huh.." jyugo asked and uno hold up his poster and grins "you know it! though I'm not surprise you're price is a bit higher than mines" he said" yeah i know i'm way better than you~" Jyugo said and smirk at him.

"The hell you are"Uno said and walks with him on the streets"So...how's that new girl of yours.." Jyugo asked " Well we broke up not too long ago..as soon she knew about me being a criminal she dump me right then and there. I stole necklace for her! ungrateful..." Uno said while pouting "sucks to be you dude.." jyugo said then hears people cheering and see a some crowd around two people" Ohhhh a good time to bet!" uno said and grabs jyugo hand and takes him on front row. They then see some fat guy challenging rock into an eating contest "hey it's rock!" Uno said and goes to bet with some guys so he can have cash.

Rock and the fat guy then start chowing down big bowls of rice and noodles. Jyugo just hearing some of the crowd cheering on the fat guy to not lose and see Uno come back to him" when Rock wins we'll have enouth to buy food and better clothes" He said and sees that Rock has already finishes eating everything and the fat guy has collasped on the ground" Jeez that wasn't even enough to make me full." Rock said and pat his stomach until he noticed Jyugo and Uno collecting the betting money" Of cource they bet on me" He said with a little smile and goes up to them" Been a while you two!" "hey rock" jyugo said and fist bump him.

"Now the last one we need to find is Nico. any guess where he is?" Uno asked "possibly at his favorite place" rock said "The arcade" they all said at the same time and head on to the arcade before the cops start pulling up and goes to look for Nico. While at the Arcade they sneak past the security guards" Let's split up"Jyugo said. Rock and Uno nods their heads and splits up to find Nico. Jyugo walks around and see Nico playing on a dance dance revolution with a kid and beat his highscore"HA! take that kid!" Nico said happily and see the kid runs off crying"wow...you made a kid cry" Jyugo said and get hug by Nico quick"Jyugo!" Jyugo smiles and pat his back "are the others here too?" Nico asked and Jyugo nods then see Rock and Uno comes up.

They all smile at each other and huddle together"You boys ready for some good old fun?" Uno asked with a grin" yeah! lets do this!"Nico said cheerfully. After a while, the boys bust out of the arcade with cash and prizes and runs off from the police. "GET BACK HERE!!" one of the cops yelled"MAKE US PIG!" Uno yelled and laugh" i missed this..."Jyugo said and smiles.