Heaven's Call - 01 ♡♡

This is one is about my first ever crush Ishan Kisan but there will be Mahi, Virat and Shubham Gill (ofc he has to be here)

Hope you guys like it! I'm sorry there won't be much updates since my 12th  boards are upcoming but whenever I get time I'll try my best to update!

There are so many things in the world that we want, so many things. But of course, not everything that the heart desires can be ours, can it? Heart is full of desires, wishes that we want to fulfill but often to in the process of fulfilling these wishes we tend to forget that there's someone up there who has already decided on our fate. And no matter how much we try, we cannot seem to change the fate.

Here's a fictional story, which is the prime example of whatever we want is not always the one we get.

───×──

It was a beautiful raining day in a small town of Bihar, simply beautiful rainy day. Rain drops fell from sky as if the heavens were showering the earth with their blessings. The weather was perfect but not for a certain boy who was upset that he couldn't go out to play now. And was quiet pressed over it.

But the heavens heard his call, and suddenly the rain stopped. The boy was overjoyed and immediately rushed to the big ground in front of his home. But to his shock none of his friends were there. He got upset, and started to turn back but then a Lil girl caught his eye, she was shivering and standing at the corner. He vividly remembers seeing her a few times.

Being the gentleman he was being raised to be, he went towards her and smilingly kept his own jacket around her.

"Thankyou so much for helping me bhaiya"

"Ayy.. don't call me bhaiya please, I'm also around your age only"

"Oh..then what should I call you then?"

"Ishan, my name is ishan"

"Wow, we both have similar names"

"What? Really? What's your name?"

"Ishani"

"Wow, so Ishani would you like to join me to play ? My friends didn't came today"

"Sure , but first let's be friends okay"

"Of course"

With this sweet conversation, Ishan and Ishani exchanged handshakes and become friends. They played all evening that day. And Ishan for the first time in his life, actually enjoyed playing with someone.

And so the duo met everyday, and their bond got closer. Playing, talking and just doing stupid childish stuff together was their favourite. And once  Ishan  learnt that Ishani was in same school then the duo literally became inseparable.