A Cute Interaction - ♡♡

Synopsis : Ishman and Mahirat are going to a small trip together with families when their flight gets delayed and they meet a bubbly, adorable and girl group

This was after the IPL 2024, the season had been amazing, entertaining but very emotional as well as it was Dhoni's last IPL and last time his fans and his brothers were going to see him play.

It would be wrong to say that it didn't hurt. It hurted, alot if I'm being honest.

But, deep down everyone knew this was the time, afterall every happy thing has to come to an end.

Dhoni also had family afterall, all these years he hadn't be really able to spend time with his family especially his cute daughter Ziva. He didn't even clearly watch her grow into a beautiful little girl.

It's not he didn't want to spend time with her, he just didn't had it. He was on National duty afterall as he calls it.

So, to celebrate his complete retirement Ishan, Shubman and Virat as well his lovely wife Sakshi had planned to surprise him with this little trip to Dharmshala, Himachal Pradesh.

Where, they would go trekking and explore the places around and just have fun and spend time with eachother. They had even decided to not use their phones except for at night to enjoy each moment.

And henceforth, they by they I mean, Dhoni, Sakshi, Virat , Anushka, Ishan , Shubman and our cute little Ziva were here now, sitting in the waiting area of the Chennai Airport. ( Junior Kohlis were left with their grandparents due to safety reasons )

Yes, the last IPL match was held here and henceforth all others had already arrived here before hand to surprise Dhoni.

When they entered, they saw four girls were also in VVIP section. And had expected them to start fangirling over them. Even Virat hoped to see some reaction afterall they were indeed super famous.

But, to their utter shock the girls didn't even pay attention to them. Rather they were busy conversing amongst themselves.

When they were all informed that their flight is delayed by eight hours due to unavoidable circumstances.

They were sitting opposite to eachother with two girls on one side. And they had two Guitars with them.

And although not wanting to overhear Ishan and Shubman overheard there conversation which was like so,

"Dhara di, this is not fair! How will we go practice for our performance when eight hours are delayed here only?"

"I know Ishani, but there's nothing we can do right?"