𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒

-MENTIONS OF SA.

It had been a few weeks since Daniel and Blair moved to the valley, they had been there officially for a month now, Johnny and Blair were on speaking terms as friends, but Johnny couldn't help but feel more for her in the little amount of time he met her, Blair also met a new boy called Christopher.

The day she met Christopher- 7th of October.

Blair and the girls decided to go out shopping to the mall on a Sunday, which wasn't too busy considering it was the day before school.
The girls walked into a clothing store and decided to find some Halloween outfits for the Halloween party that was coming up.

'Blair! Come here.' Ali called over Blair to show a angel costume,'You'd look so good in this!' She tells Blair, the two girls look at it and notice the price,'133 dollars for this, you've got to be joking..' Blair huffs, she did like the costume so she decided to get her purse out, she only had 200 dollars that she'd been saving for a few months now considering she wasn't the richest.

'I don't know.. should i just buy it?' She asks Ali, feeling bad Ali decided to chip in a bit of money,'hey I'll pay 100 of it you pay 33.'

Blair gives her friend a soft look,'I don't know Ali, it's a lot of money to be handing out.' She awkwardly says, Ali shoves the money in her hands,'It's fine! You'll look amazing that's all that matters.'

Blair takes the money reluctantly and gives Ali a hug,'Thankyou.'

When all the girls pick out their costumes they go to the counter to see a young boy their age, the tag on him reads,'Christopher'.

'That'll be 133 dollars.' Christopher tells Blair, as Blair gets the money out he furrows his eyebrows,'hey, do i know you from somewhere?' He asks her, the girl looks at him and then recognises him properly.

'I don't think so, sorry.' She replies handing him the money,'Well, maybe I can get to know you, want to go out some time?' He asks her.

Blair thinks about it considering Johnny had been trying to ask her out a couple weeks ago, but it never even happened and he clearly only sees her as a friend, so Blair accepts it.

'Later today when I get off work? I'll pick you up, yeah?' Christopher asks her, Blair nods and writes down her phone number and passes it to him,'Phone if anything comes up.' She tells him walking off .

The girls sit around the table and Ali had gone by that point, her parents were strict about going out on school nights.

'So, miss Larusso has a date, oo~' Barbara says, Blair chucks fries at her only 2,'oh shush.' She tells her.

'To be honest, I thought you and Johnny were hitting it off, kinda rooting for you two. Heard he keeps talking about you.' Susan speaks up, Blair takes a sip of her drink,'I don't think so, me and Johnny are only friends and I'd never do that to Ali.'

'Oh please, Ali wouldn't care she's way over him, stuck up on your brother now, they've got a date after the Halloween dance.' Barbara tells Blair but she wasn't hearing it,'I wouldn't go out with Johnny anyways, do you guys realise how much drama that would cause between me and Daniel.'

The two girls sitting across from Blair nod agreeing with her,'Oh well.'

At home

Blair gets ready for her date or non date, she didn't really know, but she got ready for whatever it was.

She got changed into a denim skirt, tights and a white jumper and put on her converse, she then styled her hair in a white headband in the middle of her hair so that some hair was infront of her face too.