Crk cause i am bored

Basically This AU is Merdragons AU

Consiting Black Pearl cookie having dating a dragon cookie of old times(we gonna call that cookie a random name like Cinnamon Dragon Cookie) ending up By having 5 kids well plus two who we're created by magic and one who was adopted .and by surprising finding out they will be not 8 but 10. Cause twins we're born while the one couldn't develop a dragon or mermaid form the other twin had learnt magic and earned what we call a soul jam . That twin was the lucky one. While the other one jealous...Found the witches and became the Darkness incarnated. Dark echantress cookie.

The two cookies made by magic are
Candy Floss Dragon
Lavender Scent Dragon
They are OC's made by me on my TikTok feel free to go see them if you want.

In the AU Dark echantress and White Lily are not the same eprsons theyre twins and before DE became DE her name was Pink Lily lol.

Do i ship White Lily with someone? Yeah defo Pure Vanilla.

I hc that White Lily sees Dark Cacao as a big brother figure because  for my AU Before she learns she had powers she was saved by him from cake monsters or smth.

I think that's all to know eheh.

I am enjoying writing and it's fine to not like it or smth.

I am unable and cannot read comments sorry ;<

Bye!♡♡♡

"It's time to wake up.."