Episode 1: Meeting the Whitebeards!? I Can't Pick a Struggle :(

I just sat there staring at the First Division commander of the Whitebeard pirates. Mainly this blue turkey named Marco the Phoenix, or Marco for the latter. I had stared and held my arms. He was definitely confused on how I got here.

(I don't know how I got here either Marco - -;)

"..."

"..."

I had looked away and looked around on the ship. I am the center of attention at the moment. I didn't like where this was going. Huge ship but a lot of men. A LOT of men. The only females you would see are the ones taking care of Whitebeards health. I wonder how he even got the issue in the first place. But besides the point I can't feel comfortable sleeping on a ship with MEN! I definitely wanna leave now. But let's be honest, Where am I gonna go? I can't go to the strawhats because WHO knows where they are. And I don't know where the other famous overrated pirates are. Mainly Law and the strawhats, which who knows where the Heart Pirates are!

"Well Miss uhm....Are you ok-yoi?" Marco asked while I stared around the ship.

I had looked back at him with a dead expression.

Marco is the First Division commander of the Whitebeard pirates, And also the person who lived to fight Gol D. Roger's crew. He tried to fight Rayleigh, but of course Rayleigh is stronger so he didn't have an advantage Ima guess. I had never understood why people from my world liked him. I just don't see the hotness and all the...pizzazz? He looks like a Dad that would just get out of jail and you just don't talk too most of the time. Yeah I don't see the person a lot of people like. Sure he is fine and all that but still. What is so hot about the guy?

"Mhm. Totally fine" I said to him just analyzing him.

I sighed and looked away from him. He didn't have much that entertained me. I had stared at the ground and wondered how I even got myself into this kinda mess. I wouldn't expect being teleported to the One Piece realm at THAT even. This is the...WEIRDEST day of my life. I had looked over my body to make sure I didn't have any major injuries. But WHY did me and my little brain think of One Piece of all places!? I gotta start actually thinking before I think of the first place I would pick for a safety retreat in my little tiny dumb brain. 

"Do you want to explain how you got here?" Marco asked while putting his hand in his pocket.

"To be completely honest" I said while standing up. 

"I have no clue myself. Sure I may have randomly fallen out of the sky but then again could've been one of those vultures that kidnapped me ya know?" I said while looking up at the sky.

"Alright. Then your leg must be in pain?" He said as I just froze and grabbed my ankle.

"My ankle" I said while tears went down my eyes.

I had just sighed and stood on my hurting ankle and just decided to sit back down. Of course my ANKLE of all places had to have gotten a sore. I had pouted on the inside, but didn't show it on the outside. To be honest, I don't think I will talk to most of the whitebeards. I had lifted my leg for Marco to see the injury.

(Minutes later)

"Are you DONE looking at my ankle you bird?" I asked irritated a little.

I was in this med bay room for awhile. I didn't like the stares I was getting. Most were probably surprised on how a girl just appeared out of the blue. I didn't think that would happen either. I thought I would be in the ocean splattered by now T_T

"I'm not a bird you brat" Marco said irritated.

I had looked at him and kicked him then looked away. He had a tick mark most definitely. I had snickered while acting innocent.