EPISODE 1-

It had been a month. A month since the world went to shit Nabi reminisced. A disease... no... a curse that's what they called it. Something that would take your greatest desires and turn you into an outright monster. Nabi thought of her desires but all she wanted was for everything to stop. Yet somehow, she was still alive for better or worse. Nabi was a soldier, her fighting skills were top-notch, and her ability to hide in the shadows was a skill she refined. She wished to avoid the military at all costs, but when they had found her lurking around an old building it would've been suspicious not to go with them. Great skills there she thought, but curiosity of noise had won the best of her that day. Curiosity 1 – 0 Nabi. She had poked her head out just to see a group of armed guards dressed in black staring at her about to blow her head off. She simply waved to show she was of no threat, at least not the one they were looking for.

So here she found herself at the Dumugae checkpoint, sitting in this shaky truck. Surrounded by 2 men and a woman whom they had found on the way. Mere moments ago, they had pointed a few guns at her looking for a sign of threat or monsterization. Only to meet themselves with an eye roll from Nabi,

"Heol (seriously) If I was a monster, from all that staring you would've been dead moments ago. You brought us here remember." She stared in between the locks of her short hair. She had been wearing black jeans and an oversized jacket which did nothing to keep her warm. Yet, she had no time to take off her Military ID tags necklace, aka dog tags, which were slightly crashing under her shirt with her every movement.

No response, the guards just looked at each other. When a guard stepped forward to inspect her bag full of supplies, where she had hidden a few smaller guns and knives. Nabi clicked her tongue in disapproval, about to smack the hand of the guard to reach for the bag. She was supposed to lay low, a story for another time, but again her beautiful quality of not keeping her mouth shut had won. She had seen how the other 2 old men had started to beg and the poor woman paled, so she had drawn the attention to herself. Stupidity 2-0 Nabi, gosh was she going to have a long day. However, they stopped when their radios broadcasted that,

"A military vehicle carrying survivors is approaching."

To not have the possibility of two trucks in the way. One of the guards spoke,

"Just let them through there's nothing usual. Proceed."

And so, her truck got moving in between the gray gates with clear stop signs

And so, her truck got moving in between the gray gates with clear stop signs. But not before she got a glimpse of the surprisingly full truck with around ten people. This one carried 2 children, a dog, a few women, and men. Doing the same to them, intimidating them for a sort of reaction. She pressed her lips, disapproving of this part of the military. They were supposed to protect not point guns at the children, even as a precautionary.

Pushing those thoughts to the back of her head she jumped off the truck and followed the slow moment of the crowd. Until a man in a suit was dragged aside his nose overflowing.