Credits, warnings, and characters introductions.

Hello. This is a note from the author. (that's me, hey y'all LMAO) But I'd like to Address something before you start reading.

First off, This is NOT an x reader. If you don't LIKE that, then LEAVE. It's not my problem. And don't comment on how upset you are about it. it's annoying.

Second, if you have any questions about this story, you can always comment or ask on my message board.

Third, do NOT leave hate comments on me and my friends Ocs. I don't care who you are, or what your reason is. It's not your oc, so don't comment on them. Thank you.

Fourth, do NOT comment ANYTHING sexual towards the minors. You will be blocked immediately, and I will delete your comments. i shouldn't have to say this, but unfortunately, there are disgusting people out there.

And finally.

WARNING. This story will contain mentions of death, Gore, violence, mentions of self harm and suicide, death, abuse, mentions of abuse, and more. I will put a warning on each chapter that contains any of those things.

That is it. Thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it, much love! -Author❤️
.
.
.
.
.
HEY POOKIE WOOKIE BEARSSS, YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST AND WRITER HAS FINALLY BROUGHT YOU SOMETHING SLIGHTY INTERESTING /J

IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS AND I CANNOT WAIT TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERSSS! NOW, HERE ARE THE OC INTRODUCTIONS!

NAME: Iku Kwixiri.

AGE: I actually don't know HSHAHSHAH

INTERESTS AND INFORMATION: She's like not stable, she has different self images of herself HOWEVER SHE NEVER EXPRESSES IT.|| IN OTHER WORDS HER MIND IS EITHER FILLED WITH NO THOUGHTS, STATIC, OR JUST THINKING BOUT SO MANY THINGS|| She loves interacting with people, as soon as she meets someone, they're her new friend, but of course in the back of her head she's thinking about all the outcomes of her friendship if she fucks up.

THIS OC BELONGS TO: @ elocratonicz On Instagram.

THIS OC BELONGS TO: @ elocratonicz  On Instagram