Sex Revenge. [smut]

Narrator:Craig is walking to Clyde's place for a party he planned and everyone is basically going to be there.
while he got ready his phone rang and it was a notification from tweek on instagram saying "we're moving back home bitches!" And Craig's jaw dropped he was shocked he couldn't even speak but doesn't wanna say anything... then he arrived at the party seeing tweek hugging Wendy and others. Craig walks away as pissed as fuck to see him but he shook it off and enjoys the party. He wanted to make him jealous, so he got Bebe. (She was drunk ok don't blame the woman) started talking and kissing her basically making out with her and bringing her upstairs and Tweek didn't really give a fuck. Tweek says out of no where "imma go get a drink be right back wendy" Wendy responded with a nod. Tweek brought Derek and introduced him to his gang and friends but Craig on the other hand got pissed but tweek did the most brutal thing to make him even more miserable... they went upstairs as well..

Tweek lay down on the bed while they got ready but they took it easy so they started kissing a bit but French kissing and started to get physical and affectionate. Craig was curious about them alone so he leaned his head on the door and tried to listen. Tweek started to whimper a bit and screaming joyously and satisfied, screaming "Oh gosh~! Derek fuck~! You're so good and soft~!" Craig looked so pissed he just wanted to jump in the fucking room but he acted he needed to get something so he walked in.. and tweek looked at him embarrassed covering his face also Derek covering themselves with the blanket "Dude what the fuck!" Derek yelled mad but Craig made it more difficult for them he said "oh shit I need my phone but it's in the bed" Craig said cocky but Derek tried to look for it while tweek puts his baggy sweatshirt on so he can cover from him as Craig looks at him pissed meanwhile Derek says that he didn't find it. Craig left slamming the door and they go back "okay back where we were" said Derek "oh okay" said tweek. After 4 hours they got out and Derek is carrying tweek basically flexing how hard he destroyed him but then Craig comes over making fun of tweek "damn do you always like fucking guys or what cockrider?" Tweek says nothing but then Santiago steps up "Oye hermano, por qué carajo eliges mi amigo tweek?" Santiago says "what the fuck did you even say?" Craig says Santiago responds mad "¿Eres estúpido? o qué porque todos en esta puta casa saben Español"  Craig got even more fucked but his racist ass says "ok taco lover jump border bitch" Santiago got mad, so mad that he ended grabbing him on the neck and choking him until he's fucking blue but then Clyde stopped him and they all fought. Santiago went for the first punch and got Craig and Clyde but token grabbed him and pinned him into the wall but then get kicked in the leg and then Santiago runner for Craig grabbing him and bodyslams him and slams him back and forth mad as hell Craig cries out loud "STOP!" Santiago puts him down and goes back with the gang but he turns back and eyes him and says "No te metas con los latinos y las lantinas" and he walks out the house with the gang and especially tweek and they drive off.

End