Fuck you (creek smut)

Craig was still mad about what happened at the party with Santiago but he wanted to apologize to Tweek and the others plus the boys as well he just doesn't know when or how to respond to them but he is already rethinking about restarting everything again like how it was supposed to be, but then his friends on the other hand is not even worrying about him anymore and they've already moved on to enjoying their lives like an ordinary person by the way Craig was already talking to tweek at his house in his living room.

Craigs POV: "hey tweek am sorry for everything I did and said okay? I just missed you already and when we had the talk I was already mad at myself for doing all of those uncomfortable shit to you. Am sorry tweek please forgive me and I will apologize to the guys as well!" Tweek looks at me surprised I think he will take me back! But I won't get too hyped but I hope he will. Tweek says "yeah I forgive you I might as well take you back~" he drag his soft finger down my lips. woah so hot. I said to him "oh thank you tweek! I will be more better to you okay?" Tweek looks at me nervous and says "actually I want you to be like before" I was shocked at his response and then I was thinking about the stuff I said to him and now I got it! He didn't wanted me to be soft and sweet he wanted me to be hard and dirty... I said "oh alright then whatever you'll like honey" I grab his waist while he climbed on me he sat on my lap damn.. my thing was poking out making him feel more horny he was trying to get more comfortable and then he sat on it, it felt so good but to make it better I need to take off my pants, tweek looked at me and said "do it if you want to Craig am good with it~" shit.. I already wanted to make his legs weak am glad he's already has the courage to do this now so I took off my pants and boxers and he was jumping on it and then he started moaning a lot I heard my parents unlocking the front door so I quickly got tweek and went to my room and I started kissing him for he can be quiet, my mom came inside and told me I need to babysit my sister while she's away I put on new underwear and shorts and I wait for tweek then I head downstairs while Tricia is waiting for me on her phone I go make something for her and give her it then go back upstairs with tweek and I go back to what I was doing, I grab tweek as he sits on my lap and then he starts jumping on it.. gosh it feels so fucking good. Tweek crying out "ahh~ shit! Craig!" I grin looking at him and say "you like that huh you little slut.." he looks at me grinning and says "maybe I do~ Ugh shit..~" I look at him in a smug grin, trying to look dirty. I reply with "maybe you want it hardcore now.?" He looks at me and nods "oh please you're doing me a favor~" I grab him gently by the waist and turn him around, "you dirty little whore" I say, he replies with "oh I've been a bad boy lately and I need a punishment~" I start inserting my dick and he doesn't yell but says "mm~ yeah~" i start going slow, tweek says "can you go faster~" he says and I grin at him "fine you said so" I start going fast and out, "ahh~ fuck!~" I look at him with a dirty grin and whisper to his ear "you're such a little bitch." He looks at me and says "maybe I am but only for you, mister" he laughs a bit and I grin and grabs him by his hair "you better be and only for me." As I start going faster. Me and tweek were laying down naked and breathless while breathless we looked at eachother "fuck you" tweek said i respond "fuck you too tweek".