Waveguide Tube

Waveguide Tube

Dolph Microwave waveguide tube manufacturers specializes in the production of extremely precision waveguide components from WR2300 to WR10 in most alloys, including Aluminum, OFHC (aka OFE or OF-DLP) Copper, Bronze, Invar, Stainless Steel, Coin Silver, and more. Standard waveguide lengths are 12 ft. and we can cut waveguide to your dimensions on request. We also offer special sizes such as Half-Height, Double-Ridge, and Heavy-Walls and we can quote you on custom sizes of Rectangular Waveguide Tubing. For more information, please contact us and discuss your needs with our sales engineer.

Why Choose Dolph Microwave waveguide tube manufacturer

Choose Dolph Microwave as your preferred waveguide tube manufacturer for unparalleled expertise and innovation in microwave engineering. With a commitment to quality and precision, Dolph Microwave excels in crafting waveguide tubes that meet the highest industry standards. The company's cutting-edge technology ensures optimal performance and reliability in diverse applications, including communication systems and radar technologies.

Dolph Microwave distinguishes itself through a comprehensive range of waveguide solutions, offering versatility in design and functionality. The company's dedication to customer satisfaction is reflected in its ability to tailor waveguide tubes to meet specific requirements. Whether it's fixed or variable attenuators, phase shifters, or quick disconnect systems, Dolph Microwave stands out for its reliability, precision engineering, and commitment to delivering top-tier products in the field of microwave technology.

Inquiry Elements for Waveguide Tube

Waveguide size

Length in mm

Surface treatment

Inner side finishing

Any special requirement, please still indicate

Application of Waveguide Tube

Waveguides are electromagnetic feeders used in microwave communications, broadcasting, and radar devices. Waveguides consist of rectangular or cylindrical metal tubes or pipes. The electromagnetic field propagates longitudinally. Waveguides are most often used with horn antennas and dish antennas.