Note #4

"Hey, can you please tell me what happened to Second Elder Brother? I haven't seen him around lately." Velatus called out to a passing maid.

"Sixth Young Master. The Second Young Master is currently in his room. Please pardon me but he doesn't allow anyone in, especially us servants, so I cannot know for sure what happened to him." The maid respectfully bowed down and answered.

"I see... well, you may go now." Velatus should return to his room. He couldn't dillydally around when he still had work to do.

"Ah! Velatus! It's a pleasure meeting you again." A certain someone ran up to him before he could safely escape.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Eighth Younger Brother. May I know what pleasant winds had brought you here?" Velatus turned back and nodded. Velatus was the older one here, so there was no need to bow. If anything, Eighth Younger Brother should be the one to do so. Nevertheless, Velatus was quite curious as to why Eighth Younger Brother was at the West Wing, where only those from five to ten dwell in. Eighth Younger Brother was still four years old after all, he was still under protection of the regulations.

"I'm here to visit you, Velatus. Can you act more joyous?" Eighth Younger Brother replied, pouting.

"Yes? And is there any particular reason for that?" Velatus elegantly raised an eyebrow and asked back.

"Why I decided to visit you or why you should act more joyous?"

"Both."

"Rude! I visited you because I think it's a good thing to do. And you should act more joyous because such a cute little child had decided to give you his precious time for you."

"Follow along." Algors' time was indeed very precious. And Velatus knew that regarding information, he could easily rival Fifth Elder Sister.

"So, Velatus, can you tell me about our other siblings?" Eighth Younger Brother immediately asked after they were safe inside the walls of Velatus' room.