Wookiee Cookie Brownies

Brownie ingredients:

2/3 cup cocoa powder1/2 cup brown sugar1/2 cup granulated sugar1/3 cup all-purpose flour1/2 teaspoon baking soda1/2 teaspoon salt1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted2 eggs, lightly beaten1/2 teaspoon vanilla9 chocolate sandwich cookies
Frosting ingredients:
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened2 cups powdered sugar1/3 cup cocoa powder1 teaspoon vanilla1/4 teaspoon cinnamon1/4 teaspoon salt1/4 cup whole milk, as neededBlack icing, for decoratingWhite icing, for decorating

Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prep a muffin pan with 9 liners.

Step 2: In a bowl, whisk together cocoa powder, brown sugar, granulated sugar, flour, baking soda, and salt.

Step 3: Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and stir in butter, eggs, and vanilla, until just combined.

Step 4: Pour a tablespoonful batter into the prepped liners. Place a cookie on top, then cover with more batter, covering the cookie completely.

Step 5: Bake for 18 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.

Step 6: In a bowl, use a handheld mixer to cream the butter and powdered sugar.

Step 7: Add the cocoa powder, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.

Step 8: Add the milk until you get a thick but pipeable consistency.

Step 9: Spoon the frosting into a piping bag. With a large star piping tip, start at the top and pull upwards to form the forehead. Then, pipe from the middle out around the brownie to complete the rest of the fur.

Step 10: Use the black and white icings to create the face details.

Step 11: The brownies are ready to serve once the icing is dry.

ENJOY!!

We found this delicious recipe HERE if you need more information.