『Unwanted Mission』

Scaras Pov:

Ugh...why did I even agree to this!? It's like a 1000 degrees outside!?

"Are we there yet!?"

"No! Patience boy!"

...

"You do not speak to me that way you insolent fool..."

And yes, I am quite aware I am strangling this man. Should I let him live or not..? He annoyed me quite alot so..maybe not.

"A-uahh...ahh"

"Last words?"

"....."

"Oh? He's dead. Well, that's alright, I can get to Inazuma on my own."

What an idiot...
____________________________________

15 minutes later
____________________________________

Oh? I suppose that's Inazuma then? It's much prettier than before I guess....

...

...Why do I feel scared all of a sudden. The nearer we get to Inazuma the more it feels uncomfortable.. oh well, I hope I don't meet her in my path...

...

Woah!.. Inazuma is quite...quite the city...there is so many things to do...no,  I shall not get distracted..I'll just finish thi quest and get this over with already..

"Uh..miss, do you have any idea of the location if all the inci-"

"WAHHHHHHHH"

The heck was that!?!?

"L-Look!! U-up there!!"

I looked up and...ugh, it's Raiden Ei...wait....she doesn't look okay..?

"UUAUUAHHHHH!! I WONT LET OU HVE THIS ONE KAEHADARA!!"

She was screaming..?

The ground...it's shaking, everything is so....blurry...

I could see a white haired guy with a  sword up against her...who is he...

"AGHHHH, YES I WILL!!"

He was screaming too....wait...

"HE'S GOING TO STRIKE YOU WITH HIS BLADE!!"

I shouted as loud as I can but I guess it was too late, he landed a fairly strong blow on her..

"Heh..pitiful I guess.."

...

Wait...my body..feels like its on fire..
It's like, somebody is stabbing the life out of me...like a searing pain across me...I've never..felt..such pain before..ughh....I can't go on..my heart....

...

...

It hurts....

"RAIDEN!!"

Somebody...is screaming? Everything...is on flames..I can't see...