Chapter 1: The beginning of the hero king

-3rd Pov-

This was a superhero society. Nobody knew how, but nobody questioned it either. Those that are born with much potential are destined for greatness and that was spread to the whole world, from looks and especially there quirks. Although those that are lower then that are always...put further deep in the ground. and that biggest example was one person of being the embodiment of that lesson and it was...

Y/N: MARRY ME!

him...

And here he was...that...that guy. on one knee holding a flower up to a nun that took care of him since he was just a kid that looked at him with a face of embarrassment while he screamed the words for her to marry him. This was...Y/n and he didn't have much of a quirk. Nobody knew how or where he came from, but all he knew was he was taken by the church far from the city when they found him while he was just a baby, not much was known, but overall he didn't care, he was happy who he was and only cared about one dream...becoming a pro hero or more, something more then that.

Lily: I-I'm sorry L/n, but I'm just a nun so...I can't marry (Sister lily closed her eyes nervously and tried to let the poor boy gently, only for him to fall backwards at the refusal)

Y/N: That's a no!? (He immediately got back up without a second passing) 

Lily: I'm really sorry, But I'm a bit too old for you and well again, I'm a- 

Y/N: Come on! I promise you! If I become the hero king I'll make your life happier then it already was! And I vow on that from my heart! (He kept on yelling, crossing his arms as lily just sweat dropped at his persistence from still being shot down more times then she can even remember at this point)

Lily: He won't stop will he...oh lord give me strength (She silently spoke to herself, trying to keep calm from using her own quirk and hitting her friend)

Y/N: and I'll fix this church and make you all happy! (He yelled, gaining the annoyance from the priest from inside the crumbled church when he heard the brat speak about his home) And then- Blah!

With trying to speak, he was cut off when a dust of strong wind picked him up and threw him against the wall, immediately getting up after seeing who it was. A taller boy that got into the scene along with the few kids from the church. This was...yuno. He was the same age as his so called rival, but had more of a growth spurt then he did.

Yuno: Still trying to propose? (He asked, holding his hand up in front of him to display the dusts of wind that came out from there)

Yuno grinberryall! Four leaf clover quirk: Wind blizzard! He can create wind out of his body and manipulate it into making different forms or use it to transport people!

Y/N: What the heck yuno! don't think you can just throw me around because you got that awesome quirk! 

Kid: Still better then yours (The younger kid next to him crossed his arms)

Y/N: What!?

Lily: W-well it's probably because yuno has the...you know the four leaf clover quirk (Lily commented behind Y/N nervously at what his reaction might be after)

This was a thing in a society like this. does that are born with quirks are determined by faith from the clovers in there bodies. Each leaf represents there faith or other things like there hope and love, that well most people only focused on the first part. in those that have received there quirks, some usually getting two or up to three that was normal, but those who get a rare case of a four leaf quirk are destined for greatness and with Yuno having one, some believed he would be the next number one hero.