Chapter 2: Meeting the number one

3rd POV

There it was, everyone was standing around in shock at the power that one boy had displayed in front of all of them when taking down the sludge villain and saved the boys. It was mix reactions to say the least, seeing a boy that not only had a quirk that can negate other people's quirks, but it was a five leaf clover quirk, something that not even all might himself can have when people speculated he has a four leaf one. Pro heroes were stunned to see how one boy could have a quirk that could possibly beat them easily if he turned villain, let alone jealous that he manage to save the day when they couldn't while the one giant hero that stood far away behind the citizens only looked at the boy dreamily at the power he displayed that the only thought she imagined of how great she looked with a sidekick like him.

Citizens around were taking photos of him and the villain that he stomped and held his sword up to prevent him from growing again and attacking once again that the news will show quickly and spread like wildfire about a story of a boy that took down a villain with a unique quirk.

Y/N: Holy crap! I have a quirk! and it's a sword! I'll cherish this thing till the end of time! (The young boy in the middle said enthusiastically, nuzzling his cheek into the dirty sword he held)

Soon after, pro heroes took away the villain before he could cause any harm, pieces of buildings were burnt, but it would take a while before they get fix and in the mean time, one boy, katsuki bakugo was being praised by other pro heroes for his...bravery? while the other kid was being scolded by heroes for him jumping in there recklessly like an idiot.

Pro hero: That quirk was sure something kid! Say if you plan on going pro, head to my agency! (One of the few pros asked the blond kid that remained quiet, not bothering to say even a word)

Kumui woods: You absolute moron! Were you wishing to die! (The stiff wood hero asked, starring down at the freckled boy who stared at the floor shyly)

Death arms: You had no reason jumping in there like that!

The two were experiencing there own karma for what happened, one being praised and the other being scolded while Y/N on the other hand...was experiencing both actually. He did both good and bad, with having a unique quirk and using it so recklessly when he wasn't a pro, he would be taking both sides of the feedback from the population. Some were surrounding him, pros and citizens demanding to talk to him and get some news from him.

Reporter: How did you get five leaf quirk from!? Is your parents powerful heroes or some sort!? (One lady asked, putting her microphone up to his face that he backed away from)

Pro hero: You could beat all might himself with an extra leaf like that! That's incredible kid!

Pro hero 2: You used it illegally when your not a license pro! You could've killed those hostages! (One angry pro said) 

Mt.lady: Now now, don't be so rough on the little guy, he saved those guys anyway, if he didn't know what he was doing then he wouldn't jump in there, right? (She walked up to Y/N as he looked up at her)

Y/N: Uhhh, suuuuure? (He tilted his head in response to go with whatever she suggested, seeing her walk up close to her and soon twitched when she suddenly wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him close to her)

Mt.lady: Meet my new sidekick everybody! a cutie isn't he! (She spoke out loudly for everyone to hear)

Kumui woods: What!?

Death arms: What!?

Y/N: Say what now? (Being pulled closer to her, it was all it took for reporters to quickly snap photos at the blond beauty and the little boy she held close to her for the attention now that she manage to get her hands on the guy and it didn't remain better when his cheek was rather pressed up to her boob) Must...stay loyal to sister lily!