Chapter 1

Neither one of them could stop laughing. Erin was in L.A. staying with Jordan and they decided to film The Whisper Challenge...  what a wonderfully horrible idea that was. First off, Erin proved to be as bad at reading lips as Jordan was at wearing something other than a grey shirt and green shorts, and Jordan was having too much fun seeing her confused face and hearing her horrible misinterpreted answers.

"Doing homework with my calculator" Jordan says. "Do you wanna go get dinner later?" Aurey answered back questioningly. He busted out laughing, oh he way gonna have some fun with this one. "Was that you asking me?" he teased. "What?" she says obviously not hearing him. "Are you asking me?" he said again, this time not as teasingly. He and Erin has become very close, he wasn't gonna deny that he was attracted to her, he just never made the move. They are both very busy people and they would never be able to see each other, L.A. was no place for a young child to grow up like Boo and it wasn't possible for him to move away from there. Besides, she has plenty of other male friends that would be a much better boyfriend for her as well as a much better father figure for Boo.

She shook her head with a stupidly big grin on her face. "What?" she said again.  He busts out laughing, she was kind of adorable when she was confused. Erin finally takes her headphones off and asks "Are you talking to me or saying a phrase??" "Put em back on" he says. She gives puts them back on as he says. "But if you were asking.. I would say yes" he mumbles under his breath. He mentally kicks himself at the thought. "Jordan..." Erin says. He turns his body towards her again. "Yeah?" he asks. She bites her lip. "The music ended when you told me to put my headphones back on.. did you actually respond to my answer saying you would go to dinner with me... "

His eyes grew so big he thought they might pop out of his head. "Uh.. I didn't intend for you to hear that. Lets just keep go-" she cut off his sentence with a light chuckle and a shove on his chest. "Okay then its a date. I just cant believe you had to wait for me to ask you big chicken" she teases. "Wait.. are you serious? You actually would like to get dinner with me? On like.. a proper date?" She just lets out a breathy laugh at his mumbling "Yes I would you big goofball. I've never acted on my feelings because I didn't think they were returned... and if doesn't work out oh well. I've been keeping myself locked up for to long, I need to start opening myself up. Living in the moment."

He just smiles and thinks she's never looked more beautiful then she does now. Skin glowing with a chesire cat grin on her face, her "nerd glasses" (as he called them) propped up on her nose. She puts on her headphones and he makes a mental note to put in a jump cut there, no need in the whole world knowing where they would be tonight.

"Answering the phone with my butt" he continued like nothing just happened. "Answer the phone for my mother??" she asks in a slightly high pitched voice. They both let out a laugh and continued with their game, like two giddy teenagers playing games with their crushes.