𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢: 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

°¤

°¤.~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈: 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ~.¤°

* ˚ ✦

It was a beautiful and bright day in King's Landing, the perfect weather to be out and about as a way to distract yourself from court life. Everything in the realm was perfect at the moment, Her Grace, The Queen, was pregnant once again with another child and everyone was praying to the Seven that this one would finally be a boy. Or at the very least that it would survive...

Alondra smiled as she stood next to her older sister, Lady Alicent Hightower, on the carriage they'd rode in on as they waited for Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen to return from dragon back. She had insisted on going, wanting someone to accompany her, but unfortunately for her neither of the Hightower ladies wanted to go. Alondra's reasoning being that she was too young, only being three and ten, and the other one being that her sister wouldn't let her.

Alondra looked up to her older sister immensely, she was the perfect lady as their father would constantly remind her and she could only hope she'd grow up to be half as amazing as her. They shared the same auburn-brown hair, similarly to their late mother with their soft features and delicate beauty, but the only difference being their eyes. While Alicent had their mother's brown eyes, Alondra was gifted with their father's blue eyes. Despite this, Alondra wouldn't want to be like anyone but her dear sister.

"I told you no dozing off," Alicent reminded her softly. "Father will not allow you to accompany me anymore if he hears that you look like you're about to fall over yourself." Alicent gave her a kind smile, touching her nose softly, making Alondra giggle in response.

At that precise moment, Rhaenyra returned from the sky, her dragon's wings gliding through the air as powerful as the Princess did. Rhaenyra had beautiful blonde hair and violet eyes, the exact same as her Targaryen ancestors and theirs before them. Everyone in the realm loved her as she was often described as the 'Realm's Delight.' However, that wasn't to mean Rhaenyra was soft spoken, in fact she was the exact opposite. She was a dragon, through and through, and acted as such.

Alondra didn't have much of an opinion of the Princess, not having spent much time with her, but from what Alicent told her Rhaenyra was a good person. While she may enjoy the pleasures that came with having a station such as hers, she valued family and love, something Alondra could admire.

Alicent stepped down from the top platform of the carriage where they were stood as she greeted Rhaenyra. "Syrax is growing quickly. She'll soon be as large as Caraxes." Alicent commented friendlily, gazing at the growing dragon. While her sister wasn't necessarily fond of dragons, she would force herself to put up with them for the princess.

"That's almost large enough to saddle two." Rhaenyra said, a gleeful expression on her face as she looked towards Alicent. Even though Alicent was only supposed to be Rhaenyra's companion, they were true friends. The two of them being inseparable and Alondra could only hope they'd stay that way for the rest of their lives.