Chapter 1: Ryomen Sakura Stand

Its pitch ass black on June 2018 in some Highschool and theres like this, weird shed thing or whatever.

Megumi: "so if you're telling me correctly, this "thing" is in a thermometer shed?"

some dude over the phone: "yea lol. shouldn't be hard to recover it then. right???????????????????"

Megumi: "can't believe someone is just storing a special grade cursed object here in this musty as- its not here"

the dude: "huh"

Megumi: "the shits gone, its not in my line of sight"

dude: "welp! that funny ehehehehheh. well since you're already there you're gonna have to look for it. no going back until it's in your hands, and back at home."

the dude over the phone hangs up. Megumi just stares at the phone as it turns off automatically

Megumi: "... i'm gonna kill this man"

we do a lil timeskip thing and we got some cool ass kids in the occult club doing some cool ass occult things. and some cool ass kid speaks first according to the original story

Jujutsu kaisen: "Are y'all ready, 100% ready?"

some cute girl named Sasaki nods while some other big burly cool guy that totally doesn't look like someone who appears in the future nods as well.

Jujutsu Kaisen: "ALRIGHT!!!! EXCLAMATION MARK NUMBER ONE!!11"

holy. shit. they are about to do something cool.

all the three cool kids: "精霊...精霊... スクールカウンセラー会長が弱い動物を明らかにしてください!!!!!!"

F. I. S. H.

did i mention that they are using a ouija board?

Jujutsu Kaisen: "... give us details you spirit"

C. A. R. P.

lmao

the three: "AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA-"

the school counselor president: "HEY YOU RUFFIANS!"

Jujutsu Kaisen: "oh hello~ wormy boy ;)"

the school counselor president: "go kill yourself. anyways this "club" didn't do shit and we dont really need that type of clubs in this school. so we gon turn this into a changing room for the girls and track team and yeah. so get your things and get out. now. please. now. thanks."

Jujutsu Kaisen: "i wouldn't do that if i were you wormo, my club mates are gonna show you one percent of their power! HYA-"

Sasaki: "new paranorman shiz big guy, related to. this. school. baby muehehehe...."

DRAMATIC!

Sasaki: "so you know about that rugby field and how its closed off right?"

the school counselor president: "yeah? the one where some of our players got sick, to the point where they had to go to the hospital."

Sasaki: "yes, but don't you find that... strange? a bit, suspicious, even? i mean these are big guys! some even said before they were sent to gods doorstep that they heard this strange noise."

the school counselor president: "your point being?"

Sasaki: "im glad you asked wormo! thats where this article from before i was even born comes into to play!"

she holds up a rusty crusty yet clean piece of paper from idk

Sasaki: "MR. YOSHIDA! THE MAN. THE MYTH. THE DECEASED! THE CONSTRUCTION EMPLOYEE THAT WENT MISSING, LAST SEEN NEAR OUR RUGBY FIELD!!!!! (duh duh duhhhhh) at the time he had some beef with some loan sharks because he was poor as a joke! which means....