Fate

We sneak around town looking like clowns. Not literally! We have on these stupid hats and sunglasses even though it's autum. I show him this small little part of the city, it's perfect because I know not very many people are here so we should be safe from paparazzi. EVERYONE is trying to find Veneer knowing he's out of prison. I won't let anything happen to him.

"This was my favorite park when I was little" I say showing him my childhood playground.

"It's so cute!" He says already running to the slide. "I haven't been to a playground since I was like 5" He says climbing up the ladder.

"Haha yeah" I went to playgrounds until I was 13. What's not to love about them?

"Heey Ritzy want to swing with me?" Veneer is already down the slide heading over to the swings. I guess a little swinging never hurt anyone.

"Haha yeah sure!" We start swinging. Suddenly I'm a little kid again at the playground with all my friends playing tag. I'm at the top of the world and nothing can stop me.

"Weeee this is so much fun!" Veneer is having the time of his life. I guess with being a pop star he hasn't had real experiences in a while. The look of pure joy on his face is worth the world. He catches me staring at him and gives me a smile back. I grab his hand as we swing together. This moment lasts a thousand years.

As we come to a slow stop I feel the need to be closer to him, all I want to do is hold him. 

I guide him over to me as he turns red.  

"Come" I say gesturing to my swing. He sits on my lap as we face each other. His beautiful blue eyes. How I've missed gazing into those eyes. 

"Ritz..." Veneer says gazing at me.

We sit for a second before our lips touch for a soothing kiss. His green lips locked with mine. He grabs my head as I grab his back.

His warm body telling me to never let go. And I never want to. I want to be here with him forever. Never leave. Veneer pulls back for a second and I feel his breathe just for him to come back in. I can taste the chocolates we ate as I tighten my hold on Veneer never wanting to pull away.

Veneer's heavy breathing tells me it's time to end. I move my lips back from his but he tries to take them back for himself, but we can't stay out here long. 

"No I don't want to go." Veneer says "Can we stay?"

"No we can't. Not here." I say still with Veneer sitting on my lap. He's surprisingly light and delicate.

"B-but"

"I know."

He goes back in for one more kiss and I let him. His love overtakes my brain as we're right back where we were before. I stand up holding him up by the bottom, his legs wrapped around my waist I lose track of time.

Suddenly it's dark out and I realize we've been out here too long. Even in a small town like this you never know who lurks.

"Veneer, we should go now."

He looks around

"Oh crap, bae what happened to the daylight?" 

"It left us, here lets go back." I grab his hand and pull him up. He stares down into my eyes again, I can't fall for that trap.

We walk back hand in hand all the way to my apartment.

"Ritzy can we sleep in the bed tonight?" Veneer asks with his puppy eyes.

"Yeah sure why not." I know why not. Because I know my body will shut down and turn victim to Veneer, but I don't say that.

"Yay!"

I feel a buzz in my pocket. Ugh it's Mads, dude I can not talk to him right now. I pick up the phone. As Veneer gets ready for bed.

"Hey man what's up?"

"DUDE?!?!"

"What? What is it?"

"WHAT IT IS?! HAVE YOU NOT CHECKED YOUR PHONE?!" 

I'm really confused.

"Can you just tell me what it is?"

"EVERYONE JUST SAW YOU GET YOUR BACK BLOWN BY VENEER, MAN!!!!!"

"WHAT?!?!?!" WHAT IS GOING ON? WHAT DID HE JUST SAY??? GET MY BACK BLOWN? I-

"Yeah man! The video is everywhere! This is like the second day in a row you're EVERYWHERE"

"No... this can't be happening..." That's not even what happened either! All we did was kiss! We didn't go any farther! And if anyone were to get their back blown it would be Veneer. WAIT WHAT? What am I saying???

"Is everything all right?" I hear Veneer yell from the bathroom.

"Yep all good!" I tell him. Obviously a lie.

"So you're going to lie to him now?" Mads says on the other side of the phone.

"Shhh! I need a minute to get my thoughts together."

"Yo man turn on the news! You're on it RIGHT NOW"

I run to the TV. This can't be happening. Surely enough on the TV is a video of me and Veneer kissing at the playground. GREAT! JUST WHAT I NEEDED!

"Popular TV host Kid Ritz found in a local playground with ex pop star Veneer! I would have not seen this one coming Tera!"

"You can say that again Ram! I mean why do you think he spoke out against the trolls? It was probably to get his boyfriend back!" 

They said boyfriend. They said boyfriend. How did they know it was us? We had those genius disguises on!

"Now Tera, do you think they were purposely hiding from the public with those terrible disguises?"

"Oh yes Ram, they definitely were."

"Awww I love a good love story."

I turn the TV off. We didn't even last a day and we're everywhere!

"AHHHHHH!" I hear a shriek from the bathroom. "RITZY! TELL ME WHY THIS SHOWED UP ON MY FEED!" Veneer holds out the video of us at the playground.

"I- don't know! I guess some papparazi found us and now it's everywhere!"

"Oh my gawwwwwd" Veneer groans but perks up. "Actually, this might not be the worst thing is the world."

"What? Why?" What is he saying?

"Well if people all ready know we're... together? Then we don't have to hide it really."

"Dude you just got out of jail! Don't you want a break from the spotlight?"

"Mmm yeah... But it was really fun and maybe Velvet will see and she'll come back!"

"I... don't think that's going to happen. Sorry man"

"Oh... bae I- I think I'm falling in love with you." He holds his breath. 

I don't understand the feelings I feel around him... maybe this is real love... maybe it's just hope. Maybe it's a mix of both. But whatever it is I want to do it with Veneer. I want it all to be with him. I never really believed in fate... but maybe it is real. Maybe we really were bound to

"Falling in love" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Authors note. 

Hey guys! Thanks for reading!!! This was my first (and not last ;)) fan fiction. Please leave comments to help me fix stuff and get better. And let me know what you thought of it!! Maybe if people really want I'll make more chapters but that's it for now.

Byeeee!

<3