Georgias Acusation

After the weekend; 3 uncomfortable days of family time; Amelia shuts her locker door and jumps as her friend says something.

Amelia looks toward her friend and shrugs. "You going to just stand there or say something?"

Her friend shrugs as she nods at Nick passing by. Anelias friend, Georgia looks at Amelia's gaze and gasps.

Georgia squeals excitedly. "Oh my gosh!" She nudges Amelia.

Amelia blinks confused. Then Georgia grins at her friend. "You aren't over him!" Georgia exclaims.

Amelia jumps and looks back at Georgia. "What?"

Georgia: Nick.

Amelia sighs. "No." She walks with Georgia through the front doors.

Georgia laughs loudly as they get outside. "Yeah right!"

Georgia's expression causes people to stop and stare at the girls. And one of them is Nick.

Amelia swallows hard as Nick locks eyes with her. He grins and nods. Amelia's mouth twitches and she nods at Nick.

Georgia shoves Amelia in the direction of Nick. Amelia groans and resists. "I'm over him." Amelia shrugs Georgias arm off her shoulder as she steps off the last step and walks toward Nick anyway.

Amelia holds back her smile as Nick smolders at her. "What's up with Gergia?" Nick smirks and nods at Georgia a few feet away from them.

Amelia looks back at Georgia and chuckles. She rolls her eyes as she looks back at Nick. "She thinks I have a crush on you just because we've been friendly lately."

Nick scoffs. "We've known each other since we were 10; longer than anyone has known each other here." He playfully pushes her shoulder and laughs. "And we are step-siblings now. So it's even more normal to be friendly to each other." He shrugs.

Amelia shrugs too. "Right." She looks behind Nick and glares at his friends too. "And you should talk to your friends about starting the same rumor."

Nicks friends, annoyed. He looks behind him and scowls. One of his friends puts his hands up. "It wasn't me."

Nick rolls his eyes as he looks back at Amelia. "I know it wasn't you Marco." Nick sighs. "Sorry that one of these jackasses started it."

Amelia smirks. "It's fine as long as it stops and nothing else comes of the rumor." Amelia smiles and Nick. "I need to go to the Library before I get home. So tell your father I won't be home for dinner. I already told my mom."

Nick nods. "Alrighty sis. I guess I'll see ya after I get back from Football practice." He nods at Amelia; trying to not grin at her.

As Amelia walks past Nick and his friends; Georgia groans. "Sorry for thinking you weren't over him." Amelia shrugs. "I'll forgive you if you forgive me for cancelling on our girls night tomorrow." Amelia spins around as she walks. Walking backwards she shrugs at Georgia. "I'm sorry. But I really need to study hard for the test on Monday."

Georgia laughs. "I'll forgive you if you let me do your hair for Prom." She yells as Amelia stops by her mother's car. "Absolutely." Amelia responds back.