𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

(Kaylenns pov)

I woke up the next morning, as i woke up a strong smell of alcohol filled my nose. I looked around and saw tom, his shirt was off. Id be lying if I didn't admit that he has a good body, but that doesn't make him any less of a horrible person,

I didn't realize but i was staring,
"Its not nice to stare you know" he said. I immediately looked away..."I wasn't" he chuckled as i said that then continued to say "its okay i don't mind, as long as its you" i rolled my eyes

"Keep rolling your eyes and see what happens girl" after he says that i just stayed silent.

Suddenly i heard a gun fire down stairs. Tom ran down there. After a few seconds I realized there was a window, i tried to open it and it.. it worked, i was on the 2nd story but i took my chances, i hopped out the window and landed on the grass, I started running and didnt stop, I eventually made it home, i locked the door i then had  realized that Evie was still here, but when i went ip stairs the body was gone, no more blood or mess...

i went into the shower and i scrubbed my body wanting his touch off of me. i shaved, exfoliated, used a hair mask, and wash my face. Once i get out I moisturize my body and do my facial skin care. I then blow dry my hair.
I layed down for awhile just thinking, i then fell asleep, i woke up hours later, it was 6:00 pm i was surprised I slept that long, i then realized i really did t want to and still terrified i sould probably go to work and make sure i dont loose my job, i really need the money, i quickly got dressed and headed there.

Once i got there i went to the back, i saw my manager mike, he gave me a looka and said "kaylenn..." he took a shot pause and then continued, "where the hell have you been!?"

I didn't tell him the truth of course but i said "i know and im really sorry alot of stuff has happened but i really need this job Please don't fire me.." he looked at me for a moment "fine but tomorrow after your shift come talk to me" i thanked him and went and got my uniform on.

I worked at a non busy diner and rn there was only 1 other waitress and the cook, she was just clocking out though, it made me a bit nervous but i started to work, i took about 9 peoples orders throughout the night and then my shift ended. I then went home.

When i got there i. Could tell something was off, i had a felling tom was in there, i heard a sound from the kitchen... i was terrified.

I went overthere and saw his twin brother, tears formed in my eyes, I started to slightly shake, he then saw me, i ran upstairs and he followed, he go a hold of me and i tried to get out of his grasp but I couldn't.. tears started to roll down my face. "P-please leave me alone" my voice was shaky and uou could tell i was scared

He then spoke " hey hey calm down im not going to hurt you, not right now" he obviously wasn't any nicer than tom.. "im not going to take you back there but tom will..soon. You need to listen to me, dont tell him no, listen to what he tells you to do, dont fight back, and never try to put your hands on him.." after he said that he let go of me and then gently put his hand on my face stoking my face with his thumb then spoke.. "no wonder tom hasn't killed you yet... your a pretty one.." he then left.

I slowly slid to the ground with my back to the wall, my knees to my face... i started to cry, i was so scared of what would happen. I then went to my room and took off my shoes and changed into shorts and a tank top, i git into bed and cried for hours, I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up the next day at 10:00 am, i slowly got up and went to the bathroom. i brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and washed my face, i went downstairs and looked in the fridge, i saw a leftovers container that said evies name on it, it made me sad thinking about her.. thinking about the fact that ill never laugh, talk, sing in the car, or see her ever again, i tear up but then wipe my eyes, i grabbed a water and drank some, i then put it back in the fridge and then got a call, i got scared for a moment but then realized it was just my hair girl so i answered.