His POV after you fell asleep

Perfect (Y/N) is sleeping she won't struggle to get away. Well, maybe she won't be like the others and try to get away when I just want to be friends. I just have to pick her up gently so she doesn't wake up and panic that I'm here. So I picked her up and carried her out while avoiding the other SCPs. Then there were humans, I cursed under my breath and hid her and I took care of them and I went back to her and carried her towards the gates. "Of course." I muttered while other humans ran at us and I tampered with the gate and disabled the electricity. "Halt! Where do you...?" One of the guards said when he saw (Y/N) laying on the ground. "Is she?" "No, of course not. I would never hurt her. You on the other hand are not so lucky." I said and there was a bright light behind me and they all blinked and I got all them except for one. "D-don't hurt m-me please." I looked at him for a little while. I had no choice though, he had eye contact with me. Sometimes it gets annoying having to wait for someone to blink to dispose of them. I patiently waited for him to blink and he asked "Is she okay?" "She's fine just sleeping. Didn't you know that she's a heavy sleeper?" "How did you know that." "I like to walk around at night remember?" He blinked and I finished him. I went back to (Y/N) and gently picked her up and carried her out and I dealt with any humans who got in my way. I felt like I was in one of those action movies where the hero carries someone out of a dire situation. All it needed was an explosion but could I blow up the other SCPs? Most of them would survive it that much I knew for certain so I wired some explosives and I carried her out the last gate and I dentated the explosives. I escaped into a forest in the snowy Alaskan wilderness and I got her a parka to keep her warm and I built a small fire to keep us both warm as I sat there and waited for her to wake up.