Operation: Fantube!

Today Nickel and Balloon are helping Suitcase and Baseball get Fan and Test Tube together. 

Balloon and Nickel are awake and are talking about the plan.

Balloon: So we give them a letter that tells them to go to the flower patch and we wait.

Nickel: That sounds good to me

Nickel cuddles into Balloon and kisses his chest softly.

Balloon: What's going on with you?

Nickel: I just love you so much

Balloon smiles and kisses Nickel on the cheek

Balloon: I love you too

Nickel blushes and cuddles Balloon again

Balloon: Come on Nickel let's get up. We have a couple to set~

Nickel sighs but gets up and gets dressed.

They meet Suitcase and Baseball at the entrance of the hotel to discuss the plan again.

Baseball: So does everyone know what their doing?

Everyone nods and starts Operation: Fantube!

Nickel goes to Fan and Test Tube's room and leaves a letter for Fan.

Meanwhile Balloon goes to Test Tube's lab and leaves a letter for her.  

Fan's POV

I'm updating my blog when at the corner of my eye I see a letter slide in under my door. "What is that" I say as I walk to the door to pick it up. I open it and read it. "Hello Fan please meet me at the Flower patch at 3 -love Test Tube". Test Tube wants to meet me? I was very confused she could have just come to our room but i'm not mad at the location.

I take a shower and get ready to meet Test Tube.

Test Tube's POV

I'm working on a new experiment and i hear something coming down to my lab. I figured it would be Fan so I greeted him"Greetings Fan-" I paused to see a letter on the floor instead of Fan. I go to pick it up and it has my name on it. I open it and read it. "Hey Test Tube meet me at the Flower Patch at 3- Love Fan". I was shocked but happy at the same time I stopped everything and got ready.