Chapter 3:

POV Encre:

We finally arrived, I was beginning to be sick, she tied my fists with a fairly solid rope and made me walk, when she took off the blindfold I saw her appearance, she was a young skeleton, dressed in a servant, she had a demon tail and she had short brown hair, which was not common in skeletons, she also had big black eyes surrounded by freckles, when I finished looking at her, a big skeleton ebony came up to me and glared at me.

???: Perfect you can leave Meï.

Meï: Good master Fallacy

Fallacy: So you're the heir to that simpleton, I never would have believed myself, Suave!

Suave: Yes Master Fallacy?

Fallacy: Take our guest to his room, untie him and lock the door.

Suave: Good master.

The so-called Suave took me to a room and let me in, I couldn't believe it, drawing materials were placed here and there, Suave untied me and I asked myself a question without thinking.

Encre : Why is all this art material here?

Suave: Because master Fallacy knew that you liked art, so he ordered all this to make you feel more comfortable, now I have to leave you, I'll come and get you for dinner.

Suave left the room, I could hear him double-lock the door, but when he talked about dinner?! I hope he's not talking about me?! I have no desire to serve as appetizer to an unscrupulous vampire, I saw a window, I looked through it and saw that I was on the top floor of this great mansion, and nothing below for me Catch up, it's my chance, I'm stuck here

POV Suave

I don't like locking people up, it hurts my heart, but I can't disobey Fallacy.

Meï: Are you okay Suave?

Suave: Yes, excuse me I was in my thoughts.

Meï: Let me guess, you were still thinking about Sir Jasper, that's it.

Suave*turns blue*: No, you're wrong, and you shouldn't have gone to prepare dinner?

Meï: I'm going, don't worry.

Meï left for the kitchen, about 1 hour later, she motioned to me to go get Encre, I was going to get it when I met Sir Fallacy in the hallway.

Fallacy: What are you doing here instead of working?

He seemed upset and anxious.

Suave: I was going to pick up your guest for dinner sir.

Fallacy: Go get Jasper, I'll take care of our guest.

Suave: Good sir............

To be continued......,...

(I redid the drawing >X3😝 )