Chapter 6:

POV Encre:

I was constantly looking for answers to my questions, but I heard footsteps not far from my room, I decided to open the door and I saw Jasper, he looked hungry and crazy, he stared at me without me. let go, I immediately closed the door again out of fear.

Jasper: You thought you were coming here without paying the price?

I jumped when I heard the voice coming from behind me, I turned around and saw Jasper, even scarier than in the hallway.

Jasper: Did you really think you'd get away with this?

Encre: Wait, what does that mean, explain to me!

He took a book from the pile, dropping it at the same time, he threw it in my face, it was written: the mysterious capacities.

Jasper: Go to the last page!

I obeyed, I turned the pages one by one, I saw some who spoke of the genes of demons, of witches... When I arrived at the last page, it was written: mysterious tattoos, I began to look for mine and when i came across it, it said that the bearers of these marks lived to be 20 and died covered in flowers, i'm 19 and my birthday is in 2 months, and that if a vampire drinks the blood of this person on the day of these 20 years, the vampire will have these powers multiplied by the number of flowers present, I felt a shiver go through my spine and I immediately closed the book.

Encre: It's not possible, I can't die on my next birthday?!?!

Jasper: Well yes, and since father won't let me bite you right now, at least I'll be able to taste you now.

He jumped on me...

POV Fallacy:

I went to see Ink because Meï warned me that he was looking for answers but when I arrived near the door I heard screams then nothing more, apart from a rather heavy breathing, I opened the door and saw Jasper on Ink, the latter had marks on his neck and was unconscious.

Fallacy: Jasper?!?!

Jasper *grows*

I grabbed him by the collar and he continued to growl struggling, Encre's blood must have driven him crazy, that's understandable, it's so special that if you drink it before D-Day, the vampire loses his mind. head, luckily it's temporary.

Fallacy: Suave!

This one arrived almost immediately, he seemed out of breath, he might have to look for Jasper.

Suave: Yes sir.

Fallacy: Tell the staff that Jasper will be staying in his room for a few days and take care of our guest.

Suave: Good sir.

Suave left to help Encre while I took Jasper to his room, still holding him by the collar, I took care to cast a sleep spell on him so that he wouldn't waste all his energy.

Fallacy: Mei!

The young skeleton arrived with a bang almost spilling a vase, I passed her Jasper which she held like a bride.

Fallacy: Take him back to his room and double-lock it.

Mei: Yes sir.

So, with a clear conscience, I went to my quarters to rest a little.

To be continued..... ;3