Chapter 1: Origins-I

Let's start this journey far away from the place you call home, a misty galaxy located in the greatest depths of our universe .There it lies, deep in the heart of the largest galaxy, glimmering ever beautifully as the grand world it truly is, "Arionis", the folk call it, an Earth sized planet situated at the heart of the Aurelia Galaxy. It has no sun, yet it's always bright, a single moon shone brightly in the night sky, truly a magical town populated by elves, mages and humans alike. Arionis was once just a space rock floating about in the realms of never ending void, until the founders of this majestic planet held it together by their combined powers, and today it remains as the most beautiful in all the lights of the universe, an independent planet held together by magic of different realms and kingdoms all contributing to it's never ending harmony. The people of Arionis are very different, different races, different heights, different mindsets, even different species. The Elves: Tall, long-lived mages with hearts of gold for their loved ones and daggers of death for their hated; Men: Calm and composed at most, geniuses in their own mind but drawn back by a hunger of money, a hunger shared by all beings alike(though more prevalent in this species); Mages: Stronger magicians than your regular elves, they know whereabouts of all the places in Arionis and are their own maps, much like all superior species there's not very much of them left on the dirt of Arionis, many died defending and protecting this world at the time of its creation; Trolls: Strong hulking beings with muscles which move boulders and grips that grasp maces; Elementals: Strongest of all mages, they held the world together by themselves during creation, now there must be a handful of them who walk the grounds of Arionis presently. These however, are only the surface of what holds in the deepest secrets of Arionis, there's Dragons, Fairies, Monsters and all mythical beasts you could ever imagine, and more. Our story however, doesn't begin with said beasts, rather with a simple human, a man among elves and mages populating the lovely kingdom of Sylvanora.

There he sat, on his desk chair at his study table infront of an ajar window as he read from his book. A voice came creaking from the halls,
"Come on Trent, put that wretched book away, for once actually behave like a 17 year old!". The voice was Ann's, a short heightened simpleton with a heart richer than the wealthiest, straight hair that ended at her shoulders, perfectly round spectacles that hid her eyes which glimmered even in the night and a dark complexion as of molten chocolate. She often taunted Trent for his involvement in books, for he would take them everywhere, his idea of fun was reading about the new laws of nature that he would then use to whip out some crazy weapons which only he knew how to wield.
Trent was a simple human, he was lean, pale skinned, tall, stiff and jolly minded(though most of that was lost when he drowned his head in books). Trent didn't know magic, nor was he a skilled swordsman like most elves, yet he was a valuable member of the group of 5, with his genius level intellect and his arsenal of inertia based weapons, he was a force to reckon with for sure! He came from a family of royal humans, his parents died fighting a war back in the days, they were knights to the king of Sylvanora, since then his family has been his 5 best friends, those who remain with him even in the darkest of times. Ann: I see you've already met her, she's an elf of rather short stature but the guts of a mountain lion; Gavin: He doesn't talk much, but in terms of muscle, this Troll is someone you don't want to face, he is shorter than Trent but surprisingly heavier, he's got pale green skin, hairless and smooth, he rocks a hide made of lion fur(which he ofcourse hunted) and has a sledgehammer he calls "Crush"(you see, he's not very creative); Stephen: No-one was born with a brain smaller than his, a short heightened imp with no real goal in life, he goes with the flow, dressed in vibrant yellow clothing this comic is an absolute terrific mage and he will lose no opportunity to remind you of that; Emma: An elder sister to 4 spoiled teenagers, this tall beauty wearing a black gown that flows to her ankles is perhaps one of the only elemental mages now left. Now that you're familiar with the characters let's have a look at what is happening back at the house of Trent in Sylvanora.