4.) The Queen, of all this?

This is home? Asuna thought to herself. It seems way too big to be somebody's home. How on Earth do people live here without getting lost?  

"You're probably wondering how none of us get lost in this place all the time!" Hange suddenly puts her arm around Asuna's shoulder, which startled her a bit. "Don't worry! In no time you will be walking around this place like a pro! Almost like if you owned the place! Even though you basically already do." She laughs.

Own the place? Are you serious? I could barely manage my own place back at the estate.

"Now! Let's give you a brief tour of the ol' place and get ya settled." Hange then grabs his her hand from Levi's and leads her to the front. Levi not following behind them. Hange is probably a better person to guide her around the castle, he'll see her soon enough, anyway. 

Asuna turns around to see Levi speaking with Erwin. She hasn't even entered the castle yet and he is already setting her off to the side. Damn, this is going to be hard. 

Asuna and Hange both entered the castle with guards following behind them. Now that Asuna is going to be the future queen and Levi's wife, she is going to be guarded whether she likes it or not. 

The moment she walked in she was in shock, it was way more beautiful than it was on the outside. With pink and red carpeted floors and beautiful white walls that were designed professionally. This looked like it was one of the many entrances in the castle, and not the main one. She was intimidated to see the rest. Asuna did not let go of Hange's hand, for the past several hours that she was able to talk and get to know what kind of person Hange was, she could tell she was a trusting, sweet, person who she can stand beside when she gets scared. 

"Now, where you like to start?" Hange smiles at Asuna. Letting go of her hand and holding hers out in excitement. "We can start with the main throne room! We could see the mess hall where most of us eat, or the kitchens! I'd love to introduce you to my squad! You'd love Nifa, don't tell anyone but she's my favorite!" Hange rambled on and on, Asuna wondered why she was so excited for her to arrive, they barely know each other, after all. 

"Or we can check out the Scout Regiment offices! They are so beautiful and spacey! Or we can-"

"Hange, you are so sweet." Asuna interrupts. "I would love to see everything, but right now I think I just want to settle in and get some rest." 

From the past experience of the carriage ride with Hange talking her ear off and giving out countless amount of information that she probably won't remember the next day, she knew that she should probably stop her now before she goes overboard again. 

"Oh yes! Of course! Apologies, my Lady." Hange puts her hand over her head realizing that she may be too much for this scared right at the moment. "I tend to be a bit overwhelming sometimes without meaning to!" That's an understatement. 

"Here, let's get to your room! It is on one of the highest floors in the castle, also one of the biggest rooms. To be fair, I'm quite jealous!"

"Oh, is it my own room?" Asuna replies with denial.  

"Oh gosh no!" Hange laughs. "It's Levi's room, you're going to be his wife! His Queen! It sort of defeats the purpose if you both don't stay in the same room!"

Gosh that was a stupid question. I should have known. My bedroom is going to be the same as Levi's, duh. What is wrong with me? 

"Right..." she responds, forcing out a small chuckle. 

With that, Hange leads her to up to her new room, it felt like forever to get up there. Countless amount of stairs that left her tired by the time they made it to the floor. They finally got up there and introduced to her room.