VIII. Devil Church.

A/N: udk why the hell this shit didn't post but i swear i literally publushed it 😭😭😭 also im SO terribly sick today n i feel like shit 🤓☝️
~~
You watch as Terzo nonchalantly waved the two Ghouls he called to his office off, to send them for a chase after your horse. 
Terzo didn't like you talking about Cicada one bit, because he would much rather be the one you'd be so caring and obsessed about. But no, it had to be a horse.

He's convinced that between him and Cicada, he would win, definitely, he just needed a little more time to win your heart.

To that, he was so sure that he was much more fun to ride.

The two Ghouls left, leaving Terzo sitting in his office chair, staring blankly at the door, and you standing awkwardly by his side. 

"Well, are you gonna thank me already?" He finally hissed, turning his head to you. 
"I think I deserve it!" 

"What?" You huff. "Y'know, if you weren't such a brat I'd be thanking you already! On my knees, even!" You spread your arms, rolling your eyes. He was staring at you for a moment, before a small, evil smile pulled at his painted lips.

"I'm sure we can still find a way to get you on your knees before me." He cocked his head to the side, feeding himself with your looks.

"You can try, but I promise you that you won't get far." You cross your arms at your chest, leaning your weight onto one leg.
Terzo's eyes flash with a certain emotion, but it was quite hard to read.

"I promise you that you're mistaken." He got up, approaching you.
"Today we hold a mass. You might want to attend it, it's fun." He said, putting his hands on your hips. It made you feel suddenly timid about yourself.

"Uh..." You stammer, feeling your body instantaneously become hot, as his hands burned you through the fabric of your shirt.
"Maybe I'll go." You finally said, oddly quietly.

"You should, princess." He whispered into your ear, holding his forehead against your temple.
"After all, you'll be watching me... Do you not want that, cara?" You could hear the smile in his voice. Terzo found it amusing how easy it was to mess with you, and he was willing to take it as far as you finally break you.

"I don't know... Do I?" Your hands run up his back. Your legs felt weak. God, what was he doing to you?

"I think you do." He breathed down your neck. You struggled to stifle back a helpless whine.
"You'd love to hear me talk. You'd love to see how powerful I am." He chuckled lowly.

You don't respond, your voice is stuck in your throat. He leans in closer, his lips brushing against your neck, before he bit down, sucking at your skin, leaving more bruises to accompany those he created earlier that day.
He growls, gripping your waist tightly, as the kisses and bites he left became more heated and more rough.

"Fuck... You taste so fucking...good." He licked the hickeys he left, that were slowly turning a dark amaranth colour.
One of his hands left your waist, to grab your hair and tilt your head away, to give him more space.

He inhaled sharply, growling again, as he pushed you back,  sucking at your skin. He squeezed you against a wall, his body pressing against yours.

Your breaths were rapid, your vision blurring. The slight pain of each bite was pleasuring, accelerating your heartbeat. You felt weak, and oddly fragile, against his aggressiveness.
Your breath hitched, as he kissed just below your jaw, making you squeak.

"Fuck yeah..." He groaned, pressing his thumb to your stomach, making you squirm.
"You like--" He started, before he was interrupted by a loud knock.