#2

Happy fuckin' SkateShot day!! ^_^
Sadly feeds you short one
Someone told me to.. shrug.
12/13/2023

------♤------

...
...

It's an average day.. well, for Slingshot who's been told to be in a break by Valk.
Slingshot's in his cafe by his counter, constantly tapping his finger on the flat surface, waiting for any customers.. just ANY customer. He is bored.

After waiting that seemed like forever. Slingshot decided to just go back kitchen and re-organize the supplies. (If you are ever asking where Shuri and Vine are, they are at a Phight.)
...
...
Krrrinngg
The bells hanged in the door was suddenly disturbed. Slingshot, sadly did not hear it.

...
...

It was Skateboard who came in.

Skateboard:
Sliiing? Hey Slingshot!!
Slingshot?!

...
Don't even make me call you Slingshit.

Slingshot:
Okay, okay! I'm here! Kitchen, go.

Skateboard walked up to the kitchen, leaving his board by the counter.

Skateboard:
What'ya doin anywaaayysss?

...
PSSHHT! Hah! How long have you been here? You look like you've been infested with live cabbages.

Slingshot:
Am not. And this is left-over green fondant, asshole.
What are you even doin here? I thought you were in a Phight?

Skateboard:
Turns out Valk..--

Slingshot:
He did the same too? Putted you in a break for no reason??

Skateboard:
He said I was being too much of a menace for accidentally making my board fly at the civillians..
I didn't mean it thoouuggghhh..

Slingshot giggled.

Slingshot:
Of course you didn't mean it. Help me around here?

Time stamp to 20 minutes. Both Skateboard and Slingshot are TIRED. It was alot, what'cha expect? Slingshot and Skateboard sat down on the guest couches by his cafè. Skateboard sat down to.
...Little did Slingshot expect, Skateboard placed his hand on Slingshot's hand with little of him knowing.

Slingshot:
..Sk-

He's speechless. He turns cold, but also hot as well? He turns into a small pink hue. It's just a small physical touch, why is this such a big deal?

Slingshot:
...
...

Slingshot.. held his hand back. He held it tight.
Skateboard notices it and turns wide-eyed. He turns into a faint red hue.

------♤------

The two liked the small physical interaction.

341 words. Good night.