Introduction

Don't worry. This is not needed to read, this is only in case you get confused.

All the scenarios are clearly fake.
Their info in this story are fictional.
THIS IS ALL FAKE

Povs:

No one's pov = This means the story is being told by neither of the character's perspective/POV.

-Name- Pov = This means this story goes for what they think on their side of the story. Be reminded that I may not do everyone's POV in every chapter.

And If you really could, please suggest a type of scenario for future volumes. I'm not a creative writer. If you can't think of scenarios, recommend a song.❤️

Highlights:

If you see a highlighted text like this, it might be like the title or a lyric from the music video applied to the story. I would probably change some words of the lyrics to match. This could also mean that they were doing something in the middle of talking.

Example: Always an angel, Never a god.
Introduction.
"-----" ---- Said as he sobbed.

If you see a highlighted text like this it's most likely their thoughts or pov om what their doing.

Example: --- has been wondering for years.
--- Is the best person in my life.
--- picked up the pencil.

"If you see these "" hanging loose on the text, it's what their saying."

Example: "Hello?"
"Hi!"
"See ya!"

(If you see these () roaming around it's their thoughts too or it's a note from the narrator/writer. I don't know if I'll add this but it was added on Volume one.)

Example: "Oh" (Did they really do that?)
"Really?" (What do they have planned this time..)
My Best friend. (It was Crainer.)

A little note is to please tell me if you see any errors.

This is all a part 2 of
"Always Forever"

A character MIGHT be coming back.👀

Sit back and Relax!!

312 words ❤️