Birthday

Josh's pov

NSFW INCOMING
CONTINUE WITH CAUTION
(or don't)

Today was Jelle's birthday. I thought since he wasn't used with my friends, Crainer. I thought he'd be okay with a smalls surprise. Just me and him today. And maybe go on a little dates after on to cheer him up more or atleast make his birthday a little better. I went down the stairs as i greeted Jelle with a hug from behind.

"Happy birthday, Jelle~"

*I said with a soft smile while Jelle in the other hand was smiling like a happy child.*

"What you got planned for me, hm? hm?"

*Jelle asked with an eyebrow raised as I looked around and the curtains and windows were closed since it was early in the morning.*

"Are you doing anything? Any schedule? Work?"

*I asked eagerly.*

"Of course not."

*Jelle replied with a smile.*

"I'll get you your present then."

*I said as he left and walked as Jelle waited and waited. Eventually, I went in the room with a rectangle gift. I hoped he wouldn't find it suspicious that my gift was just on crotch though. I approached Jelle as Jelle open it to find.. My "boner" ready and hard. As Jelle was speechless and smiling.*

"I didn't expect that.."

*Jelle said giving my boner a small touch and stroke.*

"I hoped you wouldn't find it weird."

*Josh said smirking.*

"I wouldn't.. It's been months since we met."

(When Josh found that Jelle got reincarnated was around winter.)

*Jelly said before he continued.*

"You sure you want to or is this a joke because.. I'm down, dude."

*Jelle added as I took off the gift wrap and box off my cock and started to make out and kiss passionately with Jelle. Me, holding his waist and leaning down the counter as well as holding Jelle's head so he won't get hurt accidentally as I slowly undressed Jelle.*

"Let's do this at the bed."

*Jelle suggested.*

No one's pov

Jelly or Jelle had a great time together. Jelly was moaning and sweating all over the bed and both of Josh's and Jelly's fluids on the bed wet. Jelly did pass out a couple times. Josh's stamina was high. Or atleast higher than Jelly's. Jelly don't need candles or cake, just need his body.

383 words ❤️