14. Jimin's Birthday part 1

Jungkook pov

Jungkook pov

Finally I reached home at 11.20pm after a really tiring day. Well I was happy as well cause half of today's work was for jimin.

I entered and saw jimin sleeping on the couch in the living room. He must have been waiting for me. I clearly told him not to but he doesn't listen. I hope at least he ate dinner. I went to the kitchen and saw food was served in one plate probably it's for me and he has ate.

I freshen up and then ate my dinner. I was so hungry. Then I went near jimin and sat beside him.

I was silently admiring his beauty. His soft smooth white skin with his dark hair, chubby cheeks and his kissable lips. He is so beautiful and cute at the same time.

I placed a soft kiss on his forehead and lift him on my arms and took him upstairs to our bedroom.

I gently layed him on the bed and then I removed my shirt leaving myself half naked which I prefer more in sleep. I layed beside him pulling him closer to sleep.

"Sleep well baby tomorrow will be a happy day for you. A memorable one".

I looked at the time and saw it's 12.01am.

"Happy birthday my love"- I whispered and kissed him softly on his lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's pov

Next morning jimin woke up alone and saw jungkook was nowhere in the house.

He went downstairs and saw the maid cleaning the table.

"Aunty did hyung left already"- jimin asked.

"Oh yes young master Sir Jeon already left when I arrived"- the maid said.

"Oh okay but how many times I have to tell you. Please call me jimin. I am so much smaller then you"- jimin said pouting.

"Oh okay I will try ji..jimin"- the maid said making Jimin smile.

Jimin pov

I went to my room sitting on the bed sadly because

Hyung left so early today. He didn't even ask for morning kiss.

And today is my birthday did he forgot already. I thought he will wish me.

But he is a busy man I shouldn't expect him to remember my birthday it's obviously not that important. But no one has ever wished me birthday. Am I expecting too much from hyung?

I didn't get chance to talk with him yesterday. I am missing him so much. Maybe he is too busy. He is not even calling me.

I sighed and did my morning routine then went to study.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's pov

"Yeah keep the cake there yes and don't place those yet"-
jungkook said to all the workers.

He is at a particular place arranging last settings for jimin birthday party.