ADITI

I am scared
Nervous hell no
I am just excited and curious
What will they think of me now?
What will they say if they look at me now?
What will HE look like?
Is he single?
Is he a dad?
I don't fucking know.

"aditi," you're going to be late for the meeting. Meet you downstairs
I saw my assistant Camilla shouting and heading downstairs.

I zapped back into reality and headed downstair to the important meeting with a mental note

"you are fine babe. you still have a day to figure out how to react to the situation and freak out about meeting those people again at the high school reunion"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Camilla help me pick out what to wearr for god's sake get off your laptop for once"

Camilla is more than my assistant in this new place i moved to. she is my best friend my sister and someone I could call my family. moving to a new state was scary as hell but she made it easy for me. she helped me set up my apartment my first blind date("which ended with me running from that creep"). she made me feel new York can be my home to. Moving from INDIA  and settling here was something i always dreamt of as a child and was my fucking dream. but i didn't know it felt this lonely. I can go back to India but i don't after everything that has happened returning there would make me a coward.

yet i am still packing for my high school reunion . it's been what 10 yrs?

i know those people i see there would probably have forgotten me as i was nothing special to remember for.

i still believe they would think of me as a girl who just only studied and studied and studied.

"FINE LET ME KNOW THE THEME OF EACH DAY AND ILL SHOW YOU OPTIONS"

wait gimme a second i kept the invite somewhere in the cupboard

"ha found it"

"so the first one is 1.black and white get to know each other party"

"second day is a pool party"

"the third day is mumbai city tour with the friends"

"and the last day the goodbye party with indian theme"

okay so here is what i think you should wear

i saw the clothes camilla found on zara and some luxe sites and i happily jumped and clapped excitedly and hugged her tightlyy.

"you the besttttttttt"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FITS-

DAY ONE-

DAY 2

DAY THREE-

DAY THREE-

DAY 4-