Chapter 1: Miami

" I just made it to Miami, and I am very thrilled to be here. I just bought a new house here on Autumn Lane and I am so excited to see the inside.

I wanted to buy a house that my son Freddie and my family would like to visit and stay the night at during the holidays, I'm supposed to be hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year and the house I normally stay in doesn't have as many rooms as my new house.

Now that I have signed all of the paperwork to finalize my purchase of my new house, I can begin to unpack and organize my house.

I just got off the phone with the boys and they are coming to see my new house in Miami and help me unpack some of the boxes but before I do so, I have to wipe down some of the counters amongst anything else I need to do before the guys get here.

While I'm wiping everything down and getting my new house together, I feel a strange breeze as if the window is open but when I check to see if a window was open there isn't and so, I shrug it off as if it were nothing and go back to what I was doing.

After I finish straightening up my kitchen, I make my way upstairs to the bedrooms and start straightening them up, followed by straightening up the bathrooms.

While I am in the bathrooms cleaning things up and getting things in order, I hear a faint voice coming from the hall, causing me to look in the hall to see if someone was there but when I do, I see no one which causes me to think that something was wrong with the house.

" I'm starting to get strange vibes from my new house. " I say to myself feeling kind of unsettled."

Could I have a gift that I don't know about myself where I am able to sense things, hear things, feel things and see things. " I say to myself and then look up in the air as if my mum could hear me and ask her if there is something that I don't know about myself, trying to figure out the answers, even though my mum is no longer on this earth along with my sister Fizzy.

It still hurts me today, knowing that my mum and my sister are no longer around due to their passing and knowing that I won't be seeing them for the holidays.

On December 7th,2016 my mum passed from a long battle with Leukemia and it really hit me because we were so close and then March 13th, 2019 my sister Fizzy passed away from an unexpected Heart Attack and It broke me.

There isn't a day that goes by that I miss them both but I can always find joy in my son Freddie, my family members and friends that are still here on this earth with me.

Sometimes I feel my mum and my sisters spirit with me when I am at my lowest point and when I feel like I cannot go on with living my life without them here with me.