Birthday gift pr.2 (POV Jungkook)

He found himself in a dark room in which there were dozens of candles lit, giving the atmosphere of depravity. He looked towards the open door behind which was a huge bed with wooden posts. He heard the door close and turned towards the entrance. Yoongi looked at him with a dark gaze that he had not seen before. Although no, he saw that look. This is how Yoongi looked at you when you aroused him to the limit. A shiver went through his body, it wonder it's too late to change his mind, he thought to himself. He hadn't even expected his body to move back when Yoongi began to take steps towards him. Yoongi took off his jacket and tossed it onto a chair. Yoongi rolled up his sleeves, exposing his forearms. Jungkook continued to back away, unable to stop, under his hyung's dominant gaze. Now he felt fear, which slowly fettered his body. He did not even immediately realize that he had entered the bedroom, only when his feet rested on the bed, he looked around. Then he had nowhere to retreat. His breathing was heavy. Yoongi grinned, and he was sure that the fear that now gripped his body was reflected on his face.

"You're scared?" Yoongi asked, and his devilish smile widened. "It seemed to me that if you had the courage to open the door, then you had the courage to accept what would happen behind it." Yoongi ran his hand up his torso before grabbing his neck. When his cock twitched in his pants, he realized that all this time he was insanely aroused, despite the fear. Yoongi ran his thumb over his lips, looking into his eyes. And why did it turn him on so much. This whole environment was saturated with lust. He froze as Yoongi took off his jacket and set it aside. Yoongi slowly unbuttoned his shirt without taking his eyes off him. Each button made it harder for him to breathe. With a sharp movement, Yoongi pulled the edges of his shirt out of his pants and took it off to throw it over his jacket. Yoongi grabbed Jungkook by the strap, pulling him towards him, forcing him to step towards him. His mouth went dry when Yoongi started to unbutton his pants. He tried not to think about anything just by looking Yoongi in the eye. A soft moan escaped his chest as Yoongi touch fingers over his hard cock. He tried to read the expression on the hyung's face, but apart from the frightening calmness, he saw nothing.

Yoongi crouched down in front of him and lifted one of his legs and took off his shoe and sock before doing it with the other. Yoongi looked into his eyes, still crouching as he grabbed his pants, pulling them down. From this scene, his breathing was too fast and his head started to spin. Yoongi stood up, studying his face closely. "I'll let you take it off by yourself, so you don't get hyperventilated," Yoongi said, running his fingers over the elastic of his panties before pulling the shawl back. Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest, watching his every move. He reached out with trembling fingers for the boxers and it took him several minutes to decide to get rid of the last thing on his body. All this time, Yoongi stood in front of him, silently watching his inner struggle. Yoongi took a step to the side, walking around him, examining his body. He physically felt Yoongi's gaze burn his skin. He heard the hyung stop behind him and flinched as cold fingers ran down his spine. Yoongi took a step forward, getting so close that he could feel Yoongi's clothes touching his back. "This isn't the first time I've seen you naked," Yoongi said, and the hot breath made his skin goose bumps "I even rubbed your back a few times when we showered together." Yoongi ran his fingers over his hand and his cock twitched with excitement. "So why are you so embarrassed now?"

Yoongi walked away from him and he heard his footsteps move away, but he didn't have the strength to see where his hyung was headed. He stood motionless, staring at one point in front of him, trying to breathe more slowly. He heard a noise behind him and flinched when Yoongi abruptly grabbed his arm, turning him to face the bed. His eyes widened when he saw wrist cuffs on the bed. "Hyung ..." His voice trembled. He couldn't say a word when Yoongi buttoned the cuff on his wrist, followed by a second cuff on his other hand. Yoongi crouched down quickly, buttoning the cuffs on his ankles. Yoongi got up and walked around the side of the bed, getting rid of the bedspread and pillows, leaving only a black sheet.

"Get on the bed, Jungkook," Yoongi said in a stern voice looking into his eyes. He swallowed nervously, and climbing onto the bed till the middle with trembling hands, . Yoongi leaned forward and put his hand on Jungkook's chest and pressed on it until he was completely lay on the bed. Yoongi took his left arm and tied it with a ribbon to a post, followed by his left leg, right leg and right arm. Jungkook could only watch helplessly as he was deprived of even the slightest ability to move.

"Hyung ..." he whispered as Yoongi met his gaze. Yoongi put his knee on the bed and leaned on his hands near his chest and approached his face. Yoongi approached Jungkook's left ear, and his body trembled at the closeness.

"You should have understood that this would happen when you opened the door. Do not be afraid. Relax and think about nothing. " Yoongi whispered in his ear before biting the delicate skin on his neck. Jungkook's body arched with unexpected pleasure from Yoongi's actions. "I promise you will enjoy it no matter what happens next," Yoongi said meeting his gaze. Yoongi leaned over and left an innocent kiss on his lips. "It will help," Yoongi said, pulling a wide blindfold out of his pocket. Yoongi ran his fingers over Jungkook's cheek before putting on the bandage. Darkness enveloped him, raising fear to a new level. He felt Yoongi's strong hand press down on his chest. "Breathe slowly"