Fabulous show! pt.5 (POV You)

He took your hand and pulled you back into the bedroom. Taehyung walked over to the bed and chuckled as he watched Jungkook, who was lying in the middle with his arms and legs outstretched like a sea star. Taehyung walked around the bed and put towels on the bedside tables and walked over to Jungkook. Taehyung put his knee on the bed, leaning towards Jungkook's chest. Jungkook groaned, opening his eyes slightly as Taehyung ran his tongue over Jungkook's nipple before pressing it with lips.

"Fuck, hyung," Jungkook groaned, eyes widening as Taehyung bit the skin on Jungkook's neck.

"Choose 1 or 2," Taehyung smiled broadly at Jungkook.

"3!" laughed Jungkook, showing tongue to Taehyung.

Taehyung sent a lecherous look to Jungkook. "We had this number too." Taehyung chuckled as he ran his fingers over Jungkook's lips. " "For that, we need your naughty mouth," Taehyung said, winking at you. You bit your lip, knowing exactly what he was talking about. "Can you help me?" Taehyung picked up the tube of lubricant from the bed and handed it to you.

"2! 2! I want to pick 2! " Jungkook rose on his elbows

"Don't worry, we'll move on to the rest of the numbers later." Taehyung slapped Jungkook on the thigh, causing him to fall helplessly onto the bed.

"I won't be able to walk tomorrow," Jungkook muttered to himself, making you and Taehyung smile broadly.

"Sitting is going to be problematic too," you said as you climbed onto the bed between Jungkook's legs. You laughed when Jungkook sent a fierce look from Taehyung, who just shrugged. You poured lubricant on your fingers and pushed into Jungkook's ass, causing him to groan loudly, arching out loud. Still too sensitive after sex, you bit your lip while holding back a moan, you were too aroused by how easily your finger could slide in Jungkook's ass. You added a second finger by pushing hard inward, Jungkook hissed in pain, resting his heels on the mattress trying to move away from you. Taehyung pressed Jungkook's abs, making him lie back down. You watched Taehyung walk up to the nightstand, revealing the top shelf filled with various sex toys.

"That's the right thing." Taehyung smiled broadly as he pulled the anal balls off the shelf. You laughed when Jungkook flinched at the toy in Taehyung's hand. Taehyung extended his hand forward, placing the balls in your free hand.

"Nuna..." Jungkook groaned as you started to the tender point inside him.

You raised your hand and took one of the balls into your mouth. You chuckled as you felt it heavyweight in your mouth. Taehyung and Jungkook glared at you hungrily as you continued to lick the balls. You took your fingers out of Jungkook, pressing a metal ball against his ass. Jungkook winced at the sensation of cold metal. You pressed lightly on the ball, letting it slide slowly into the Jungkook. You ran your tongue over Jungkook's cock before pushing the second ball into it. Jungkook groaned, clutching the sheets.

You turned your gaze to Taehyung as he walked around the bed to stand near Jungkook's head. Taehyung took Jungkook's hand, wrapping Jungkook's fingers around his cock. Jungkook groaned, slowly sliding down the length of Taehyung as you took the head of Jungkook's dick in your mouth. Taehyung closed his eyes while enjoying the movement of Jungkook's hand on his cock. You put your mouth down on Jungkook's dick until he pressed against your throat with a loud moan. You sat on top of Jungkook, rubbing wet folds against his dick. Jungkook's fingers dug into your thigh, squeezing it tightly as you continued to tease him. Taehyung opened his eyes and his gaze was full of lust and hunger. Taehyung turned Jungkook's eyes, groaning softly.

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook and gently ran his fingers over Jungkook's face as he saw the inner struggle in Jungkook's eyes. You could feel how Jungkook's fingers trembled on your thigh. Taehyung removed Jungkook's hand from his cock before turning to the side. Jungkook quickly reached out to grab Taehyung's wrist, preventing him from taking the next step. "It's okay," Jungkook said, taking Taehyung's cock with his hand again. Taehyung put his knee on the mattress, practically sitting down next to Jungkook's face. Taehyung's fingers stroked Jungkook's forearm as Jungkook's fingers slid over his cock. Jungkook closed his eyes and moaned as you grabbed his dick, letting him slide completely inside you. Jungkook's eyes widened as he lifted his head and stared at you with his mouth open. You chuckled softly, realizing that the balls in his ass were moving as he lifted his hips with a hard thrust at you. "Yes , every time "you answered Jungkook's dumb question.