Chapter 1: Entrance Exam.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy the first chapter of this story, any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Talking: Hi
Shouting: Hi
Thoughts: Hi
Whispering: Hi
Authors Notes: Hi
Over Phone: Hi
A.I: Hi
__________________________________________________________________________________
Domino City, host of the Battle City tournament and home to legendary duelists such as Seto Kaiba and Yugi Muto and easily one of the most populated cities in America. One of such residents was a young male roughly 5 feet 5 inches in height with short midnight black hair, healthy white skin, and sky blue eyes wearing a set of blue jeans, a blue jumper and a backpack with whag seemed to be a more advanced version of the Battle City Duel Disk in it making his way towards a large domed building. This was Alphie Drake, our stories protagonist and prospective student of Duel Academy.

 This was Alphie Drake, our stories protagonist and prospective student of Duel Academy

(A/N: And yes, Domino City is in America in this story, why? Because I say so. Consider yourselves lucky I didn't put it over in good ol' England).

Alphie: So this is it huh? Duel Academy won't know what hit them!

Hearing a small growl of agreement Alphie let out a small chuckle as he responded.

Alphie: Heh, glad to see you agree pal.

Walking over to the entrance of the building Alphie noticed a security two girls a few years older than him sitting in front of a table with a security guard behind them. Assuming that was where he needed to go to get signed in Alphie made his way over to them.

 Assuming that was where he needed to go to get signed in Alphie made his way over to them

Alphie: Excuse me, is this where I need to go to get signed in for the entrance exam?

Looking up at him one of the girls nodded their head and informed him of what he needed to do.

Girl 1: Yes that's right, just tell us you're name so that we can make sure you're on the register and you can go right on in.

Alphie: That seems easy enough, my names Alphie, Alphie Drake.

Taking a moment to look through the register the other girl gave a nod of confirmation as she looked back to him.

Girl 2: It seems everything is in order so you can get going, and good luck.