Old Photos

Hello, and welcome to Pacific Tech! A place where smart people are assholes, and wonder what your even doing with your life. I'm y/n and I'm here to tell you about my crazy story. So sit and get your popcorn and A LOT of it, cause it's gonna be a long one.

________________________
Warnings: none just some fucking cussing:)

'BEEP-BEEP-'
I groan hitting the alarm. I turn over on my side and pull up my blanket up more and shut my eyes.
"Jesus. Get up already!" I feel my extremely fluffy AND amazingly comfortable blanket ripped off me.
"Not yet..." I barely speak.
"Well I guess you don't wanna get waffles that have whipped cream and sprinkles-" I groan loudly and kick my feet annoyed. "Why can't you get themmm?" I cry out. "UM because I'm not your maid. AND stop being Stubborn little child and go get it yourself."
"Fine." I surrender already hungry thinking about MY soon to be waffles. And by the way that hangry bitch Kate is my roommate and my best friend. You'll be hearing about her a lot trust me. I slide off my bed and rub my eyes and realize I forgot to take my makeup off. I roll my eyes and get up and grab the closest shirt near me.  After I'm done changing I finish off putting on my converses on not even trying to tie them properly I was already eager to get my waffles. I take a look in the mirror that's filled with photos and a lipstick mark on the top and look at myself.
'Eh I don't look bad'. I look at myself a little longer and my eyes travel to a photo of me and my smart-ass boyfriend along with my friends all together at the outdoor Fountain making faces at the camera. I smile and snicker a little and start walking to the door starting my day off a little less annoyed.

_________________________________