your smile

❀

" of all the letters within the world and all the hopes within the universe, only your irresistible smile captured my attention. within all the simple forms of words and all the simple terms and structures, your smile pulled me in. within all the loss and sorrow, your smile captivated me. your smile, the bright and warm smile. your smile, the inadequate softness. your smile is my chosen prison, my smile is your dreadful sight. your smile is my delirium, my smile is your displeasure. your smile is what i adore, your eyes are what i desire. you are my paradise. "

- kimhan

"p'kim, it's getting late, shouldn't you go to sleep?" porchay's soft voice called out from underneath the fluffy blanket.
no response.
"are you listening to me, p'kim?" porchay's sullen voice followed,
swift and careful movements were all that was heard.

"i'm sorry my angel, i was distracted" kimhan's gentle voice engulfed porchay wholly.
the bright and warm smile that porchay gave kimhan simply melted his heart, to put it in the easiest way.

"what were you doing, p'kim?" porchay inquired once again.
kimhan chuckled softly.
"just writing lyrics."

porchay's soft smile was all that kimhan could see, it was all that he could adore right in that moment.

"your smile my love, it's so alluring."

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter <3 ! 🫶🏻
it's so soft lmao ! 🦦

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter <3 ! 🫶🏻it's so soft lmao ! 🦦