your eyes

❀

" of all the letters within the world and all the hopes within the universe, only your eyes captured my attention. the glowing light within your soul and the fading beat within my heart. your eyes glisten and glow, my eyes droop and close. your eyes shine from within, my eyes darken from below. your eyes are my dream, my eyes are your nightmare. from below and above, we contrast each other but from above and below, we desire each other. your beauty is my worship and your love is my desire. "

- kimhan

"p'kim?" a soft voice called out,
only silence followed.
small footsteps began to approach the closed door. behind it, should be the one person porchay is searching and yearning for.
two soft knocks follow,
silence prevails.
another knock.
"yes?" a raspy voice is heard in response. porchay's eyes begin to glisten and a soft smile appears on his beautifully tinted lips.

with careful footsteps, porchay enters the darkly-lit room. looking around, all he can see is torn up pieces of paper and musical instruments. typical kimhan.

"what are you doing, p'kim?" he softly asks.
"just writing lyrics." kimhan gently replies.
"can i see?" porchay's eyes begin to glisten as he questions.
"soon" kimhan smiles, admiring the beauty of his lovers' eyes.

"your eyes my love, they are gorgeous."

hello beautiful people ! 🫶🏻
this is my new book called "of all the letters". this book idea, funnily enough, came from the one and only xero. they were craving this type of kimchay but the thing is that they're not very capable of writing pure love, more like hurt. ( kasidets ) ◇ the username might change soon lol, don't rely on that ◇.

as you guys may notice, this is actually way shorter than my books usually are. this is because both me and xero felt like it would be extremely fitting for this to be a short story with around 10 chapters !

i hope you guys enjoy this short story ! <3

cover made by the one and only: xero !