Wooddrop angst/fluff [REQUEST]!!

TD still speaks through a speech bubble lol "(lol)" <— TD

"uh-" <— woody

The design

ANYGAYS let's get on with the fanfic

"You're a whore, y'know that?" TD looked shocked, shocked of why her bf Woody would say such things [starts cringing at my own fanfic already] "What, shocked? Why would you be shocked? It's all your fault I have this dent in my head." Woody started speaking aggressively through every sentence "(...I-..)" "You.. what?.. YOU WHAT?!" "(...)" "WHY'RE YOU SO SPEECHLESS, HUH?!" TD started forming tears "GO AHEAD, CRY! CRY ME A RIVER!!" He shoves her to the ground "(Why're you..-)" "I wouldn't mind if you dropped dead right in front of me." TD was speechless, she felt disgusted and surprised at how the way woody was acting. "(I-I'm.. sorr-)" woody then walks away but then he turns back and walks back toward TD "I hate you, I hate you to the top of my heart, I hate everything about you!" He smiles then walks away again, leaving TD silently sobbing on the floor. 

She suddenly hears a voice that sounds a lot like woody's but that's strange.. they just broke up.. "TD..?.. TD!! Wake up!! Please!!" It was just a nightmare "You were crying in your sleep again!! Did you have another nightmare..?" She stays silent. "..TD..?" Her silence starts concerning woody "(... I'm sorry..)" "..huh? Wdym you're sorry..??" "(I'm sorry for what I did to you in the past.." "oh!! That..?? It's nothing! It isn't even that bad!" "(...)" she starts silently sobbing again "wait TD!- dont cry! It was just a nightmare!" Woody then tightly hugs TD "please, I forgive you! It was a long time ago anyways." "(....)" TD then hugs him back kinda tighter than woody "ow!- too tight-" "(sorry..)" she stops hugging "if you ever wanna vent, just come to me! .. or any one else you trust!-" "(I trust no one except you)" TD glares at woody "oookay then!" "(Now cuddle me more, idiot)" "sure thing?.."

E n d

Sorry if you're confused, i barely make fanfics