Happy New Years- [leafpin fluff to smut]

This isn't gonna be good since I'm lazy asf

Not my art in the pic

Also Leafy is a futanari in my HC.. sorry not sorry

This is humanoid btw hehehehehehehehe

"Eh, new year, new problems" Leafy said, not phased much. "Cmon, love.. cant you show a LITTLE bit of empathy..?" Pin asked. "No, everytime a new year starts, it always has to be some shit happening!! LIKE THAT ONE TIME I HAD INTERNET DRAMA FOR SOMETHING THAT WASNT EVEN MY BUSINESS!!" Leafy started to aggressively yell out. "Woah, chill out.. don't just lash out like that." [W tough love, pin]. "I'm sorry- I just- lost myself there.." Leafy calmed down. "Wanna go to my room for a bit so we can watch a bit of umm.. TAWOG??" Pin asked [yes, they're both TAWOG fans] ".. YES!" Leafy excitedly exclaims. She then pulls Pin to her room and turned on the TV then turn on TAWOG. "GOD THIS SHOW IS HILARIOUS!!" Leafy exclaims. "Yep.." Pin stares at Leafy, she's never seen Leafy this happy before, so she hugs her. "Woah- pin-" Leafy hugs her back. "I love you, hun.." pin muttered. "I love you too, but.. what's wrong..?" Leafy asked concerned.

-Okay here's where the good part starts, pookies-

Pin was kinda- "hormonal" at the moment. "Pin..?". "Leafy.. would you still love me if..-" before Pin could finish, she was interrupted. "You asked for sex?.. ofc I would still love you!!" Leafy said with empathy in her voice. "O-okay.." pin wanted to just kiss her, SHE WAS TOO HOT FOR HER. "Pin, you okay..???" Leafy seemed confused and concerned. So.. pin went for it and kissed her. "MMpH?!-" Leafy was kinda shocked. They never really kissed before, I mean.. they have been dating for 2 years, yet no kisses? What the fuck type of relationship is that? But overall.. pin wasn't a bad kisser for it being her first time.. Leafy wasn't a bad kisser either!! Leafy then put pin over her lap and kept the kiss going. Only their lips were touching, but pin felt leafy try try to put her tongue in her mouth too, pin let it happen and it turned into a make-out session. Leafy then broke the kiss with a little saliva connection from both their mouths. "L-leafy.." leafy shushed pin then layed her down on the bed and started to grind her hips against pin's. Pin started moaning. This just made leafy start grinding harder. Pin covered her mouth and kept moaning. Leafy then unzipped her ✨JeAn sHoRtS✨ and pulled off her 😣pAnTiEs😣 to reveal A FUCKING 7 INCHER. Pin looked down then blushed A LOT. "YOU HAVE A DICK?!" Pin was kinda shocked- hehe. "Yep.." Leafy giggled. "AND ITS FUCKING HUGE-" leafy covered pins mouth, signaling her to shush. Pin nodded, but was still shocked. Leafy then pulled off pin's skirt. "Damn, you weren't wearing any underwear?.. like AT ALL..?" Leafy asked. "Nope, hehe." Pin giggled. "Eh, doesn't matter. All what matters is that I'm gonna rail the daylights outta you." Leafy smirked then placed her dick in front of pin's vagina. "There.. Ready?.." "y-yea.. I'm ready.." pin's face was an entire tomato. Leafy then put her tip in then pin winced. "Am I hurting you?" Leafy asked, worried. "K-kinda.." pin already had tears in her eyes. "I'm gonna go gentle, okay?.." Leafy whispered gently. "O-okay.." pin shakily muttered. Her body was already shaking. Leafy then puts it deeper inside. "GuH!~" that time, pin didn't feel pain.. in fact.. pleasure!! "Woah, babe what was that?" Leafy giggled. "Oh hush..!~" pin said playfully. Leafy then started thrusting, gently inside of pin. "A-aH!~ fAsTeR!!~~" pin begged. "Damn, you got used to this quickly!!" Leafy then started to go faster. "HOLY SHIT!!~ JUST RAIL ME ALREADY..!!~~" pin begged even more. THAT WAS THE MOMENT LEAFY REALIZED SHE NEEDED PROTECTION. So she pulled out and went out of the room. "Wait- babe where are you going..?" "Getting some condoms real quick so you don't get pregnant." "Oh, right!" Leafy just threw some clothes on and went to go get protection, after a while she arrived back with pin fingering herself extremely quickly while yelling out Leafy's name. "Girl- you at least could've waited for me before you climaxed 7 times on the bed." leafy looked at pin, kinda annoyed "Oh.. sorry.." pin felt bad. "It's okay, hun. Just don't do it again." Leafy got back on the bed then took her clothes off then put on the condom. She then put it back in pin, this time she put her FULL self in, and pin moaned LOUD ASF. "SHIT- sorry-" "I-iTs f-FiNe..!~" pin shakily put a thumbs up. Leafy then thrusted at full speed. "AGH!~ OH FUCK..!~ AH!~ MMH!!~" pin was legit a moaning mess. A few moments later, leafy finished, with pin also climaxing. "Holy shit that was fun.." Leafy pulled out.

Okay no more sex, now it's wholesome!!

Pin was nice and warm in Leafy's arms, resting her head on Leafy's chest. Leafy buried her face in Pin's fluffy hair. "Your hair is soft, hehe." Leafy whispered "I'm glad you like it!!" Pin giggled. "Happy New Year~" Leafy said to Pin. "Happy New Year to you too!~".  They both fell asleep after a while of talking lovey-dovey to each other.

E N D

Hope you enjoyed- if you didn't, well... WHY DID YOU EVEN READ?!