»xo«

Seven || Mercury 

Runaway Baby By Bruno Mars

» xo «

I ran down the steps, skipping a few as I went. My lungs felt heavy, and the kiss still burned on my lips. My body was aching, telling me to stop but I kept moving. I opened the door to my floor, running down the hallway.

Fuck I don't have my bag.

I banged on the door, hoping Saturn would answer. The door swung open with a smile. I rushed into the room and quickly looked around, catching my breath.

"Whoa there. Are you good?" She asked, causing me to snap out of the trance I was in and nod my head.

"I'm fine." I responded, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

"I'm going to run downstairs and get breakfast. I'll be back! Oh! Schlatts on his way to shower, apparently Ted was taking too long or something?" Saturn quickly gathered her things as she spoke, and started to head towards the door.

Once she left I threw my shoes down and brushed through my hair. The knock on the door erupted causing me to quickly walk over. I opened the door, seeing Schlatt's tall frame standing there. I let him in with a smile, tossing him a clean towel from the closet.

"Why are you still wearing last night's clothes if your hair is wet from showering?" He raised his eyebrow at me, and I felt my heart sink and the panic rise up into my body.

"Because I was in the middle of showering when Saturn yelled at me to hurry up because you were coming down. I didn't get my other clothes out, and I didn't want to walk around in here naked with you, now did I?" I sassed, causing him to hold his hands up in defense.

"Now go shower, I have to change." I pushed him towards the bathroom and let out a big breath.

I heard the shower go on, and I wanted to cry from victory. I rummaged through my bag, pulling out sweatpants, a crop top, and socks. I put on my bra and underwear, quickly getting dressed, and starting to pack my bag up.

"I have food!" Saturn walked through the door, and pounded on the bathroom door.

"Oh you packed quickly." Saturn said, and I smiled, taking the coffee and breakfast sandwich from her hands. I sat on the edge of the edge, eating quickly because of how starving I was.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Saturn asked before the bathroom door opened and Schlatt walked out changed and showered.

"Someone finally got different clothes on." He rolled his eyes, joking, and I looked over at Saturn.

"Oh my god, are those hickeys on your neck?" She moved my hair out of the way, causing me to swat at her hand.

"Someone was getting busy." Schlatt joked, grabbing the food Saturn got him and starting to eat.

"Well when I walked in here to sleep last night, someone was getting busy, so I had to leave." I exclaimed, looking over at Saturn, whose face was now bright red.

"What!" Schlatt yelled, choking on his food.

We ate and talked, when the time came we grabbed our things, and headed down in the elevator. Charlie was there waiting, Schlatt walked over to him. Saturn quickly followed, and I slowly followed. The exhaustion was really starting to hit me. I didn't sleep all night, and then after the almost getting caught fiasco, I wanted to sleep so bad.

"Are you okay to drive?" Saturn asked as I neared the group.

"Totally! I'm good." I sipped the coffee in my hand, which was almost empty.

Saturn hated driving on highways. I didn't want to make her do that when we had a highway drive ahead of us. I knew I could do it, I wasn't going to fall asleep behind the wheel. That's one thing streaming did good for me, I can stay up all night and be fine.

"Ted better hurry his ass up." Schlatt grumbled, scrolling through his phone.

"Long Night?" Charlie asked me, causing them all to look at me.

"I don't kiss and tell." I shrugged, a smile on my face as Schlatt let out a breath of relief.