Day 1

Kiyotaka POV

The school got us ready to get on the bus at 9:00, the school had already packed everything they thought we needed and were told not to bring any other items, as soon as I got there I was approached by Horikita.

Horikita- There is something very strange about this school, - Not surprisingly, this school is super normal - I searched all over the Internet for any information about it - Does she know the name of the school? But even if I knew, I wouldn't find anything.

Me- "I'm not even surprised anymore, there shouldn't be anyone in the general public who knows about its existence, only a few people know about the White Room"- I want to find my Group of friends soon - who knows, maybe it's just not online.

Horikita- .... 'stare' - Don't look like that, I have a girlfriend who wants you best in everything - you're making fun of me - Of course you do.

Me- No - after I said that, she left to sit alone.

When I met with the ayanokoji group, I saw that in the places where they were supposed to be, there were other people, including Ryuen Kakeru, who I now call a monster, Albert Yamada, the general friend, Ichinose Honami, also known as me as Arisu's target, Sakayanagi Arisu, known as the queen of class A, hmm she's going to meet my T-Rex this week.

Ichinose- I can't wait to get there, it's going to be so fun - Of course, for me I'm going to see some suffering, now I'm sure I'm a sadist.

Ryuen- Kukuku, I'll love to crush them - hmm it might beat some in resistance.

Me- I hope that, if we have to compete, it won't be too difficult - whoever I want is wrong, I'm sure some people here will need a psychologist.

Arisu- Fufu, this will definitely be fun, right? Ayanokoji-kun~~ - Kiyotaka holds back, so he doesn't kiss her here in front of everyone, I know, I asked my father for a room with Arisu.

I sat next to Arisu on the bus and she started laughing when she saw that Ichinose frowned, while we were talking, the buses started in a different direction, after a few hours we approached the place, there was even a feeling of nostalgia here now.

Ike- Where is this place? It's in the middle of nowhere - it looks like they put some cameras in the way.

Chabashira- We're almost there, when we arrive you'll stay with the teachers there, I'll go back - what is he, my father planning?

Ike- Wait, so this is a trip to a different school full of hot girls, it's without teachers - if the girls there see you they'll beat you up.

Shinohara- Be quiet, you being such a pervert, no girl would want someone like you - because I'm still listening to this conversation.

Ike- Be quiet you uggo, you just don't understand - am I still holding back or not

.Chabashira- Stay quiet, you two, we've just had enough - I'm glad she told you to stay quiet, otherwise Ryuen would tell Albert to hit these two.

Our bus drove up to a set of ornate iron gates and beyond them was, the White Room still covered in its dazzling white color and outside were two instructors in white coats, with the bus already stopped, some students began to react.

Miyamoto- What is this place? and why is it colored like that? - because you are a bad copy of me?

Ike- This doesn't look like any school I've ever seen - have you ever been to a school?

Chabashira- You must all be ready, they said it is a very experimental school - yes they do experiment on children - now, please, everyone get ready to leave.