17

The door suddenly open and Jay with the other boys enter the small room, they are also full of blood, like they have been fighting for too long, not to mention they doesn't look good, they look tense and they are panicking.

"What happen?" Sunoo ask ,as he look at them, that's what I want to ask too.

"It's nice to see you safe and sound summer." Ni-ki said first before his gaze go to Sunoo. " We should leave this place now. there's too many werewolf the other vampire are also wounded and some already got killed." They was about to step toward us when we suddenly heard a explosion of a bomb and the same time we heard a structure of the building suddenly collapsed.

"what's happening? I thought it's just a normal war again why there's an explosion?" I can't help but ask, are they destroying this whole academy now?

"We also doesn't have any Idea, but I guess it's related to you, they might already know that the one who has royal blood is here." Jay answer as he look at me, he look so serious at the same time tired.

I suddenly thought, I have a magic and the blood which can make them stronger..I'm also a half vampire that's why I have some strength . Maybe we can end this war . without so much blood and maybe the werewolf will stop.

"What if we face them?" They all look at me when they heard what i had said.

"We can't let you be in any danger." Jungwon said as the other nodded at him.

"You don't understand, I'm not that weak now and I have an idea why they are doing this now. maybe it was related to the king of vampire and the werewolf since I suddenly got missing when I was a baby, the werewolf thought I was kidnapped by some vampire and when their king died , they still want to get back the royal blood since they thought it's their king daughter." That's the thought that came to my mind because of all the things that I heard to taemin and some realization. This war should end so there's no more bloody battle.

"we'll think later , but for now we should just leave this place it dangerous here." Heesung said as he look at the ceiling of the small room it started to show a big crack. it's also becoming dusty in here.

We walked away from the small of and quickly go to the forest which the mansion have been located. We just arrive in a few seconds, since like them I can also move fast now. it feels weird but I got amused seeing what I'm capable of doing now.

I grab something from my pocket and wear it on my neck it was the necklace that I got, As they enter the mansion , I followed them inside.

Everything seems quiet here except for the place that was wreck, all of the furniture are scattered and broken .As if a huge fight has happen here, it also full of blood.

"Why did this place become like this?" I said while looking around, I didn't know that I said it out loud.

"Werewolf find this place because of Yuna, they must have been searching this place." Sunoo answer my question.

we gathered on the dining room, we need to think of a plan today, this must end now. this war shouldn't happen anymore.

"We won't use your blood for power, but we can use your protection so we won't fall and be safe when werewolf are attacking us." Jake started the plan. we just listen to him. but then if they needed blood to be strong i can let them drink some of mine.

"Do you think you can used your abilities now?" Ni-ki said , since he's beside me, I immediately heard him. I don't know how I can tell them that I don't know how to use my abilities , but it was naturally coming out of me.

Now that I think about It I'm not just a vampire, I can use magic too, maybe ..... this would word.

I open my palm and got shock when a light glow and it turns into a sword. I can't believe it, I really can make things like this. I look at them and they are all shocked to see what I just did.

"How did you do it?" Sunghoon ask in confusion.

"I actually don't know , I just think about it and try to feel some mana inside of me, then it happen. I'm not a pure vampire and I can use magic ." I tried explaining it to them. I guess it turns out good since they all nodded at me. while they are fighting I can use this sword to protect myself.

"So what's our final plan?" Jay said as he look outside the window. "We need to think faster now they are coming this way." he said as he keep on looking at the window.

"we'll fight while summer keep us shield, she stay at our back 5 of us are going to attacked and two will stay at the back of Summer to keep her protected while she used her abilities to us." Sunoo said as he look at the other guy.

"So who's the 2 that would stay at Summer." Sunghoon ask . as sunoo put his hand on his chin , looking at the guy one by one.

"Jay and you Sunghoon would stay beside her." they nodded at what sunoo said then it means it's settle now who will fight.

"We got this we can do this it's now or never." Ni-ki said as he pat my head. like he assuring that everything would be fine and our plan would be successful.

we all stand up and start to prepare ourselves , this is not just a simple war, We need to be careful and strong.

I look at them one by one, I'll never let them got hurt. Even if they doesn't want to when I felt like they are becoming weaker , I would let them drank some blood of mine.