Episode 10: The Great Pudding Fiasco

Last time on Dragon Ball Xenoverse Rwby. After the reveal of the mastermind behind changing history, the gang went back in time to stop another change in history that was caused by two new villains, Sealas and Demigra. Tony and Quaza along with the three girls of team RWBY and Pyrrha faced off against a mind controlled Piccolo, Super Buu, and his final form, Kid Buu. In the end of the battle to save the universe Majin Buu was defeated by the spirit bomb. After that fierce battle with Buu, tony and the gang has been invited to bulma's birthday party that she is having on a cruise! Will the gang have one hell of a time? Will Demigra crash the party? Will there be new characters for us to see? Find out today!

*Age 850*

everyone was at the time nest entrance in their party outfits which were dresses and tuxedos. tony along side with Team RWBY and Quaza were trying to get iced to come but he was drunk and under a bench.

Tony: Come on iced, come to bulma's party we've all been invited.

Iced: Leave me alone i'm stressed... and i'm drunk, very drunk.

Weiss: Hey come on now, Iced.

Yang: we're also expecting Demigra, Aka Mr big-chin, Mr Crazy hair, Mr- i can go on forever but i would understand if it's getting annoying.

Tony: Yeah, he always shows up.

Iced: He never shows up, iv'e already killed who i was paid to kill and now i'm pretty much homeless cause Trunks kicked me out.

Ruby: But It'll be fun! they'll be pudding and everything!

Blake: And possibly apocalyptic scenarios.

Iced: I'm too drunk for this, I'm too down, and i'm under a f##king bench.

Tony: Come on Iced we've all been invited!

Quaza: We saved the earth between all of us at least 6 or 7 times, I think we kinda deserve this.

Iced: Look at me! Look at me! I'm under a f##king bench!

tony then signaled everyone to give him some space.

Tony: Alright, if you want to show up there's a nice press suit for you in the apartment, you know where it is. We'll see you there.

everyone started to make their way to the time nest before weiss said one thing that would get iced's attention.

Weiss: There will be alcohol!

iced got up very quick and started to make his way to the apartment to get his press suit.

Iced: Coming!

*At the Time Nest*

everyone was ready to head to bulma's birthday party while trunks was looking through history and didn't see any changes.

Trunks: That's strange. I don't see any changes in the scroll yet. But then, maybe Sealas and Demigra gave up.

Yang: 75 million years of planning and he gives up?

Quaza: well, at least we get a free trip to a cruise.

Yang: You didn't even bother putting on your press suit, quaza!

before they went any further with their argument they herd laughing.

Blake: *Vic Impression* Bloody ell what was that?!

Tony: I See you've been practicing.

Blake: Yeah, that and i was being serious, but it was kinda fun

everyone looked up and saw demigra floating near the ceiling drinking some demon realm whine.