Episode 8: Buu in Action! 1/2

Last time on Dragon Ball Xenoverse Rwby. Tony along with ruby, blake, and jaune went back in time to the era of 783 and 785 to stop the distortions in history. with android #17 and #18 defeated, tony and the gang traveled to age 785 to stop another distortion that towa made after the first attempt. ruby was left behind by accident and met the demon god demigra along with the two gargoyles huginn and muninn. after that the time patrol helped trunks become whole again and defeated cell for the second time. now after a nice day of relaxation their next task is to travel to age 774 to fight the sinister majin buu, but will the huntsmen and huntresses be able to face of buu? Will ruby finally unleash her powers of the silver eyes? Will sealas have another master plan? find out today!

*Age 774*

goku is in his super saiyan 3 form that he just achieved to fight majin buu that was awakened by the wizard babidi. he starts to attack buu a couple of times and thought he was winning when he launched a Kamehameha. he thought he won until there were multiple buus surrounding him with dark aura and red glowing eyes. babidi didn't notice that the real buu was behind him, he killed babidi with a incinerating punch that left nothing but his cape. Goku was all alone faces the many clones of majin buu.

*Age 850*

trunks and the others look at the scroll and see the display of whats going on in this era.

Trunks: What's going on...? How can something like this happen...?

Weiss: it seems that this buu is using some sort of technique that involves him making more buus

Yang: so it's kinda like...

Tony: Mitosis?

Weiss: something like that.

Trunks: There's no mistake. I know it.

Blake: Indeed, Those two are changing history!

Nora: Wait,Trunks, why can't you use your powers and help us like you did last time?!

Trunks: well i can't use them due to the previous changes in history...

yang loaded her ember celica and quaza cracked his neck and stretched his navy blue wristbands.

Quaza: its fine, trunks...

Yang: just tell us what we have to do and we'll do it.

Trunks: alright then, Here's the situation. Towa may want revenge on Buu for killing her brother Dabura.

Ruby: Dabura?

Tony: he's king of the demons

Quaza: And he used to be babidi's puppet until buu ate him

everyone looked at quaza with confused and shocked faces as he grows a bit angry.

Quaza: By turning him into a cookie!

their faces went back to normal and understood quaza after what he said.

Trunks: You can try and kill Babidi all you like, but, If we lose Goku or we lose Buu, history is sure to change! And now we have to stop them before they make contact with either Goku or Buu! This is critical.

Ruby: Isn't buu one of the bad guys? What was wrong with tony and quaza killing frieza or cell or anyone else?

Tony: well ruby they never actually let me kill them because other people kept taking CREDIT!

tony was breathing in and out as blake was patting him on the back.

Blake: You alright tony?

tony nodded and he had a hurt face