INTRODUCTION

↬introduction

introduction

Before the accident, Camila Howard had the perfect life. Well perfect in her eyes. She was a known party girl at school, living her life without a care in the world. While her younger sister Jackie, planned her whole life meticulously; making it known she was Princeton bound, Cami went with the flow. Although she didn't know where she was going to school, she knew two things. She was going to a New York University and volleyball was going to get her there. She was naturally gifted, even team captain. She was lucky she could indulge in late night debauchery and still lead her into victory. Even though some of her actions and crazy nights out, annoyed her prude younger sister and worried her protective older sister, her parents knew she had her head on straight.

But now that Cami is gone with most of her family, her support system. Now stands a Cami that hasn't had a good night's sleep as far as she could remember. Anxiety and dread fill her spirit, where optimism and peace sat. Now she's going to the middle of nowhere Colorado, and it seems like she can't take much more of this. But maybe with the help of a few Walters and her younger sister might give her something to look forward to.